𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣

Sirius groaned as the warm sun light hit his face, he slowly opened his eyes, everything was a blur but he blinked until he saw everything clear enough

Sirius groaned as the warm sun light hit his face, he slowly opened his eyes, everything was a blur but he blinked until he saw everything clear enough. He brought the meat of his hands to his face, as he wiped the dry tears away. He had just talked to his sister last night, and he didn't know if he'd ever get over her being dead. Or how he talked to her, whiles apparently she's dead. He sighed, promising himself that he won't cry anymore, because he knew that she's in a better place. Maybe. He knew she was watching over him, and it did comfort him, but he wanted her right next to him where he was able to feel and see her.

"Morning Bells." he took in a breath, as he stood up. He looked down beside him to expecting to see his sisters corpse, but she wasn't there. He bent down, and stood up again, as he looked around. He yelled out for her name as if she'd answer, as he expected came no response but the sound of birds chirping.

He needed to calm down, maybe someone took her, but what if someone he didn't know took her as-well, maybe for the wrong reasons. It's common for people to be sold here, dead or alive it didn't matter, and Arabella was wanted, by many. She has enemies everywhere, but she doesn't mention them, since she isn't bothered at all. She knows that she's better and stronger than they'll ever be, but even if Sirius had enemies as well..he was worried about her.

He took in a deep breath, and took one look around, maybe he was blind, but still no body was found. He didn't dare to look back, as he ran towards the castle. He ran running and bumping into people, but he didn't care to apologize, all he wanted to know was that her body was in a safe place, where they'd have a funeral for her. Lord knows if he'd be able to make a speech without breaking down, and he didn't want to find out.

He ran up the stairs, the halls, until he finally reached Dumbledores office. Fuck he cursed to himself, he forgot the password, and barely anyone knows it. He began spitting out random words like Go Gryffindor, Quidditch field, moon shaped glasses, beautiful luscious beard, but none of them worked.

"Fucking hell!" he cursed, punching the air, as he took in deep breaths, when someone cut him off, as he was about to hit the wall.

"I don't think that would be an appropriate password, Mr.Black?" asked Dumbledore, with that twinkle in his eyes. Sirius's first thought was yes it is an appropriate answer, because anyone who tries to open the way would yell this out a million times, cause its so annoying.

"Where's my sister?" commanded Sirius, ignoring the question, as he eyed Dumbledore.

"Ah, Arabella, she's alright." replied Dumbledore, muttering the words U-No-Poo, a candy, making Sirius give him a look. What world is this man living in?

"I didn't ask if she was alright, I asked where she is." said Sirius, not taking any of this sweet talk, he wants to see her now. Dumbledore only turned around with a small smile, as the doors opened.

It kind of annoyed Sirius on how Dumbledore acts like nothing happened, he doesn't think that he's seen the man ever frown longer than about five seconds. It irritated him that he's smiling like his sister didn't jump off the astronomy tower and killed herself last night, maybe since nobody knows, he won't get sued.