𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚

I was up in the air, having just finished my treacle tart

I was up in the air, having just finished my treacle tart. I lowered myself to the ground slowly. The boys have now left the Great Hall because of the envy, which makes me very pleased. Molly took my hand and my purse as we walked out of the Great Hall and into the common room. I saw Alex and his friends playing around like the fools they are on the way to the common room. They were chatting and laughing as they stood a few feet away from the portrait hole

I grinned at Alex as I walked alongside them, and all of his friends pulled him closer to me. Now that we're both facing each other, I can see Molly smirking behind me.

"Hey Bella.." he said.

"Alex.."

"I really enjoyed the time we had." he said.

"Yeah, same." I replied, that damn brown box man.

"So uh- do you want to go out with me? Again." he looked pretty nervous, his hand on his neck.

"Sure, tomorrow at three?"

"I prefer four, we have a game tomorrow." he said.

"Oh yeah. Well I'll see you today and we'll tommorrow." I smiled, kissing his cheek, Alex's face flushed.

"Im excited." he smiled.

"Yeah, thank God Quidditch practices aren't early in the morning."

"Anything for you." he grinned. I took my bag from Molly, placed it around my shoulders, and we began walking to the common room.

"You two are something." she sighed.

"What?" I looked back at her.

"You're so awkward.."

"Your point?"

"Look at you and Remus." she added.

"Griff I don't like Remus, he's just my bestfriend." I replied.

"I know, but you two are more flowy. That man became a human tomato after that kiss." she laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"Flowy? Your pathetic." I scoffed.

"Me! Please, you have more than 100 boys falling for you and your so awkward with the ones you like." she said.

"Am not! It's just he's not as flowy as you say, so I go easy with him."

"You said it." she grinned.

"Shut up." I replied entering the portraits gall:

"Fair enough. Make your choice soon girl, cause all the good ones will be gone."

"Yeah alright." I rolled my eyes, entering the portrait hole.

We were welcomed by the boys ridiculousness as we reached the common room at 4 p.m, after all of our classes had finished. Except for Sirius and James, who were seated in chairs, everyone was seated on the sofa. Remus was sitting on the couch with a book open, Peter was sitting beside him staring at the two boys. Sirius rose to his feet and began pacing the common room.