𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"Now that's settled for

"Now that's settled for. I want to leave, my sister is still waiting for me." said Sirius, slowly walking around the living room. He was still flabbergasted at how these illusions work and he wanted to learn more. But he wanted was to escape, lord knows what Arabella is doing now.

"I will allow you to leave, but first I need to explain these basic steps—" his grandmother spoke but was cut off by a load groan from Sirius.

"Oh God, more talking. I just want to go back, and take my sister back. I got your point of view, I know you're not the complete cause for this." said Sirius, brushing his hair back with his fingers as he sighs loudly.

"It wasn't about that. Sirius, going back in time is fragile, and very dangerous. Many couldn't make it out alive or out of place. It can lead to multiverses, and well madness." warned his grandmother, as she waved her wand to fill her cup with more tea.

"Multiverse of madness blah blah. Yes I know."

"Do you? Do you know?" she asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, it's there's a verse, but there isn't one there's multis. Multis of verses." replied Sirius, not giving a single fuck, he wanted out.

"Sure. And do you know what a verse is?"

"Yeah, it's like a verse. You know a music verse." he answered, knowing damn well he doesn't know shit. He started searching the walls for secret passages or ways to get out, as he answered her never ending questions.

"Multiverses are multiple universes, Sirius. It's True , each universe stays in its lane, but when one goes wrong the other looses it's track as well. You might be Sirius black who went back in time to save his sister, but in another universe you didn't. In another universe Arabella didn't even...kill herself."

"We'll thats..that's not creepy at all." he stopped in his place, with a face of disgust.

"You going back in time had a ninety nine percent chance of going wrong. So wrong.. awful things have happened when wizards have meddled with time ... Loads of them ended up killing their past or future selves by mistake." she warned, getting annoyed by his little adventures to find secret passages. She decided to sit him down on a chair so that he won't turn his back on her.

"Hey!" he yelled, trying to get up.

"Shut up." she said, as her lips formed a long tight line, and her eyes glowed a bit? Sirius didn't think much about it, he was probably hallucinating due to the time traveling.

"I know damn well not to kill anyone except for Jessica.. Or myself im too fine to kill another Sirius black. Not many people find such fine men." he replied, cockingly, causing his grandmother to roll her eyes. He was so much like her, in so many ways.

"Yes, well you almost did kill your past self. Didn't you?" she asked, with that stupid eyebrow up.

"What no! In my defence he came at me thinking me! Is a crazy raging maniac, I was like it's me! It's you! Well technically I'm you! But I couldn't say that in the two seconds he gave me before slamming my head down."