𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚

There were photographs of young women of various ages

There were photographs of young women of various ages. I started flipping through the pages, seeing more pictures of girls before I came across mine. It was me, the other half of the photograph was torn, and I knew exactly when it was taken. That photo was taken in front of the Eiffel Tower when Sirius and I went to France to visit my cousins. We were holding each other and laughing at my mother tripping over her dress behind the camera.

I stared at it. Unable to make up the words. Why was my picture in this box with all these other girls. All the good memories, are now gone. Taking my smile and happiness with it, too.

"Bella?" i heard Remus's voice making me snap out of these thoughts and stare at him. I could see worry and uncertainty in his eyes.

"Hm?" I turned my attention back to the picture in which I held in my hands, staring at it. All my happiness was taken by a boy. All of it. It was so easy for him to take it. So simple. I fell for his plan.

Remus rose to his feet and sat beside me. I noticed him looking at my photograph as I tucked a stray strand of my snowy white hair behind my ear. Remus' face softened and his lips turned up in a half smile as I gave him a side eye. I turned back to look at the photos of the girls in front of me, when one of them caught my eye. I couldn't see the girl's profile, but I could see her pale skin and red hair. When I took the photograph out of the stack, it bounced around in my head, first in disbelief, then in horror, and finally in anger. It had to be Lily.

"Your hair.." I heard Remus state, his voice turned to a whisper and he looked at me, worried. My hair was probably as red as fire. I still held Lily's picture in my hand and stood up, staring around the treehouse. Remus was still on the floor, looking through the pile.

"Why does he have Lily's picture." I growled, anger burning through me. I looked down at Remus, who was staring at a piece of parchament, scanning it, then looking up at me, mouth agape. I stacked the paper from his hand, and held it while I read:

The Six Hangry men
New challenge

Alex : Chloe Logg, Riley Elms, Audrey Hawthron, Angel Everglade, Arabella Black.

Matthew : Lee Twinkle, Glennie Gooseberry, Cathryn Badger, Posy Ravens.

Anthony: Ethel Boola, Sula Hornette, Leonore Rook, Susanna Lyptus.

Chad: Lora Fiddlesticks, Leaf Badger, Haven Books Jake, Maymie Evergreen.

Evan: Leonore Gnats, Guadalupe Crow, Kathryn Lyre, Lily Evans.

Whoever completes their deed the fastest wins 100 galleons.

All this was for a bunch of 100 galleons. This was my proof. I smirked staring at this piece of paper, folding it, and staching it in my pocket. I looked back at Remus and nodded at him. I didn't care if my name was on it, since he technically completed the deed, but Lily's name... now that, I will not forgive him.