𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨

And now he was back on that damn rock with the stupid time turner

And now he was back on that damn rock with the stupid time turner. He is way hornier right now but he doesn't really have a choice now, does he? It's either find this bloody thing or have sex while your dead grandmother is giving comments about how badly you're are fucking. The book was right where he left it, and now come to think of it he thinks his grandmother was behind all the things falling on him.

"It was good sex, grandmother." murmured Sirius, as he flipped through the pages, but no answer.

"Oh so you just came to haunt me while I'm having sex. That was your big plan. Well it sucks." said Sirius speaking to himself, as he looked up to the sky and back down to see someone's handwriting on the tip on the book.

suck my dick- g.m.

"Hilarious. You have a vagina grandmother. I think old age is getting to you." he mimicked, as he rolled his eyes.

He ignored the large and annoying breeze of wind coming towards him, making his hair get all over his face, and quickly into his mouth. He placed his hands on his face, and pushing back for all the hair to stay put as the book flew down some small road deeper into the forests. He cursed to himself, as he kept his hands on his hair, stood up, and began to run after that damn book.

"I apologize! Now give me the damn book!" he yelled running behind the flying book deeper into the forest.

"Come back here!" he yelled out, finally letting go of his hair, and actually running behind it when he ended up in the forest. As Sirius looked around and all he saw in front of him was a single tree, surrounded by grass, and flowers only, completely separated from the other trees.

"What the fuck.." he murmured to himself, I don't think everyday you end up in a tree separated from the rest. As he went to question his dead grandmother, the book finally landed on his head, again.

"Fucking hell." he sighed, rubbing his head that didn't hurt that much given to the fact that she's dropped it on his head millions of times, so he's used to it.

He bent down snatched the book, and ran out..well tried to when he couldn't. He tried walking out, but it was no use, there was some sort of invisible barrier.

"Oh my fucking god. All because I fucked some chick while you two were watching? I wasn't asking you to." he crossed his arms to his chest as he stared up to the sky. As he looked back at the book he saw the time turner again, and he felt it calling him, calling him to spin it as many times till last night, calling him to save his sister.

Maybe this is a sign to get her back. Without hesitation he placed his hand in his pocket, and sucked in a breath, hoping this would all go alright. He placed it around his neck and spinned seven times, seven hours back, back to where Arabella jumped off the ledge of the astronomy tower.