𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

"Arabella

"Arabella. Wake up. Come on we're gonna miss breakfast." said a voice. it was pretty obvious it was Lily.

"Just go without me, I'll come after you." I replied, pushing the sheets closer to me.

"No. Now wake up."

"What idiot wakes up this early." I moaned covering myself with a blanket and standing up. I fell on the bed again.

These beds are so comfy.

"Arabella!"

"Ugh. Ok I'm up."

i stood up again still covered with my blanket, I brushed my hair, wore my uniform and went downstairs. The boys were smirking.

"I think you forgot something." pointed out Peter trying to cover his sniggering.

"Oh my god, I think I forgot my vest. Thank you Peter." I replied, leaving the room to fetch "my vest."

"No I meant-"

"No fucking shit, Pettigrew." I fumed. Peters smile dropped, and the boys began laughing.

"Okay let's go." said Molly. Everyone followed her, when lily pointed me out.

"Arabella take it off."  commanded Lily.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I'm not playing this game with you. Now take it off." they all left when I decided maybe I can sleep again. I was like fuck it and took it off.

I chased the rest into the Great Hall, food was on the table. Marlene came in from behind me and ran towards the food stuffing her face with bacon and pancakes. Professor McGonagoll handed out timetables. Sirius and I had the same classes meaning the boys and girls were with us too.
Our first class was History of Magic.

We all finished breakfast and headed to our first class, Lily  was walking with Snape when James walked in between, dropping all of snapes books. He smirked, but lily just stood there, helping Snape.

"I don't like this Snape guy." said Molly.

"Me neither." Replied Alice.

I really couldn't care less about Lily and Snapes relationship.

We entered a class where there sat a teacher? Or should say a ghost. He looked about 70 years old, he had neck length hair and wore circular spectacles like James.