𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

Sirius and I left Grimmauld Place a month ago, and it was truly incredible

Sirius and I left Grimmauld Place a month ago, and it was truly incredible. When Mr. and Mrs. Potter leave, Sirius, James, and I throw a party in the kitchen, blasting music and running around. They would not be afraid to let people meet us, referred us to their family, if they had people over. This month, the Potters have done nothing but welcome us with open arms, and making me forget anything that happened, though my mood was mostly interesting, really depends on the day when I'm either:

"Yeah! We did it! We ditched mother and left!" and in five minutes I'm like:

"This is a horrible idea!"

The Potters understood what I was going through because I knew that every day was just another adventure because we'd do a million things in one day, and I never gave leaving Grimmauld Place second thought because when I got home, I just flopped on my bed and drifted off to sleep. Today was the day; we're returning to Hogwarts for our fifth year. Remus and Lily were made prefects, and I'm glad I'm not one of them because I'll be the one causing trouble not stopping it.

I woke up, not from the beautiful sunlight hitting my face, but with James screaming his head off at 5 in the morning.

"Sirius!" he yelled, as I groaned sitting up on my bed. I like to sit on my bed in the morning for about an hour until I just get used to the atmosphere for some reason, but here, it's pretty much a no...because of James.

"Prongs! I'm in your bedroom!" Sirius yelled back, as I heard James run to his bedroom.

"Where is it!" I heard Sirius groan, as I heard things falling on the floor, very aggressively.

"Don't tell me you lost it!" cried James, running around the house searching for something when he entered my room.

"Onyx. Lovely morning isn't it?" he grinned, as he stood on the doorway. When James potter speaks like that, he definitely needs something.

"What is it, Prongs?" I yawned, stretching my arms.

"See Sirius and I have this piece of parchment. We had something important written on it. Have you seen it?" he asked, coming to sit by the end of my bed.

"Parchment? It's that important? A piece of bloody parchment." I asked. I was very curious on what was written on it.

"Well I mean yes— no, because—really it's a map—

"A map, huh?" I smirked, staring at James who's eyes were now open wide.

"It's not a map of—

"Hogwarts?" I replied, acting clueless. knew the boys had made a map because, practically, I was there with them. The boys worked on it late at night, and while they were wrapping it up, they all fell asleep while I was reading a book a few couches down. The map caught my eye as I was walking upstairs, and since it was almost done, I decided to finish it.