𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠

"What?" I asked, looking puzzled

"What?" I asked, looking puzzled. If Snape told her this then she can't actually believe that.

"Felix, what's up?" asked Molly.

"I guess I am a filthy Mudblood right? It's Lily by the way." she turned around. Snapes smirk widened.

"Hey, we didn't say that." came Remus' voice from behind me.

"Really then who's this." she got out a small thing from her backpack.

"Lily is a mudblood."

"I didn't say that." I said. I knew I was heating up with my hair turning red.

"I don't think that sounds like anyone but you." she fumed, people were starting to look at us.

"You.." I hissed looking at Snape. Not a second in i jumped on him. The gasps I heard from the people there.

I slapped him with my right hand full across the face.

"Thats for the lies!" I snapped.

It rocked him, he took a step back , balancing himself, blinking his eyes and string at me.

I felt anger.

"This is from me."

I grabbed his shirt and punched him in the the nose.

I could smell his fear.

He eyes were watering slowly, I threw him in the ground, he crawled back, blood gushing from his nose.

"This one-

"Bella! Stop!" came Lily running towards Snape, crouching near him. I grunted. People pulled me back, Remus took my left hand and Sirius my right.

I felt hot. My jaw clenched. I was staring at Snape and his big bloody nose.

I shook my way out of the boys hands, spat on the floor, and walked away.

"Wuss."

                                    𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠

I needed to wait for Sirius and Regulus to go home, but one they weren't here and two I needed to calm down.

He has no right to do what he's done. He's ruined a precious friendship.

I may have ruined it more.

but he deserved it.

I decided to go to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour to get some ice-cream. Duh. I just couldn't figure out what Snape used, and what that thing was.

When I was walking there the stares wouldn't stop, people were whispering, I hit someone,

"Hey. I'm Tony. I saw what you did there, it was hot." It was a boy, he was taller than me. He looked 14, he had black curly hair, and brown eyes.