𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨

Lily and I ended talking about this whole Remus thing for about 10 minutes

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I heard about waht happened to you two over the summer." she said quietly, pushing a loose strand of her red hair behind her ear.

"Oh. You mean being disowned and thrown out to the streets?" I asked, sarcastically, as she frowned.

"Yeah..." she replied, which sounded very much like a whisper.

"There's no need for that face, Felix. Dont pity me, or Sirius. I have a home and a family. James took us in and I haven't looked back once, and nor have Sirius...I think." I said, trying to brighten up the mood.

"That was nice of him." a small weak smile formed onto her face

"No, that's just James."

We were about to leave when we heard a yell from the girls compartment. I lock my gaze on Lily and rush to the door to open it. Molly was screaming her head off and sweating profusely, as if she had seen a ghost. Alice, who was sitting next to her, was also in a panic

As I stared at them, Lily came in and started trying to calm her down. I was at a loss for what to do. What are you going to do, after all? I knew Lily was trying hard not to add to their stress and discomfort by remaining calm

"I need Arthur!" cried Molly, her words were shrill and deafening. Slowly, many people started to surround the compartment. Whispers echoed the isle, as I tried pushing people back. At this point I was some sort of bodyguard.

"What?! Molly! We need a doctor! But first tell me what's going on!" yelled Lily, trying to calm Molly down while trying to get some answers. None of us knew why she was screaming exactly.

"No! No! I—AHH I NEED ARTHUR!"  Molly banged on the door, yelling at the top of her lungs, startling Lily and Alice.

I knew the girls couldn't leave her side because she was in so much pain, and I knew it was my responsibility to stay with her. I attempted to walk to the boys' compartment, but there were just too many people. I saw a boy approaching me, and I recognised him because of his glasses; he recognised me as well, and he extended his hand to pull me towards him. When James' arms held me, I was on the verge of falling.

"Watch out." James rushed into an apology as his hand wrapped around the my waist and held me there, safe from falling, our eyes met for a moment when I felt another set of hands holding onto my waist. I looked back to see Remus, taking in a deep breathe, staring up at me. I stared at the two boys, and it was quite the moment. I pushed my thoughts away, as I remembered I needed to help Molly. I let go of both their tight grips, and began straighting my clothes.

"AHHH!" I heard Molly's screams again, the boys looked back at where it was coming from and back to me.

"I need to help her. Where's Arthur?" I asked, trying to sound unconcerned, not looking up at anyone. Since the boys were surrounding me the floor seemed a little more interesting.