𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚

It's been months since I've arrived at Hogwarts and made friends

It's been months since I've arrived at Hogwarts and made friends. The end of the year exams are arriving pretty fast, so mostly every night the girls and I sit in the common room and study.

"Come on, Molly!" said Lily. Lily is a study freak I tell you. She doesn't let us have fun, it's always did you study? Never, did the prank work?

"I am not opening this stupid book Lily!" barked Molly throwing the book on the floor. Lily has been trying to teach Molly how to memorize stuff easily but.. It's not going as planned.

"But what about the end of the year exams—

"I don't care. I just don't. Anyone wants ice-cream?" asked Molly. It was about 11 pm and I have a sweet tooth so I decided to go with her into the kitchens, this happened a lot. Molly is a snacker and so am I. Sometimes we'd be joined by Marlene, but she talks too much.

"You guys can go, I'll be reading here. If you can though get me a scoop of ice-cream I have no complains." laughed Alice.

"Guys, you've been doing this since January. Cut it out!" said Lily.

"Lily have you ever heard the word fun? See, I don't think it's in your dictionary." I said. Molly stood up, and I did too.

"Sorry Lil, but I'm so in for some ice-cream." replied Molly. I left the common room with Molly, being yelled at by the fat lady. We tiptoed quietly into the kitchens. We opened the door greeted by the house elves. The house elves really like us, so we've been on good terms for ice-cream.

"Hey Hanby." I whispered to the old house elf that always treats us with respect. Makes me miss Kreacher a little.

"Ms.Black, Ms.Prewett. Welcome. I expect you two would like some Ice-cream. Chocolate or vanilla?" asked Hanby.

"Vanilla." I said.

"Chocolate." said Molly.

I mean I love chocolate but Vanilla is a different level of good.

"Alright, Ms.Prewett I'll give you the chocolate ice-cream in a second. Ms.Black give me a few minutes the vanilla ice-cream is pretty frozen as always." said Hanby getting the chocolate ice-cream for Molly. He came back with 3 scoops of Ice cream.

As always.

"Thanks Hanby, Bella do i leave or wait for you.?" asked Molly, taking the ice-cream cone.

"Oh, you can leave I'll come after you." I said. Molly quietly left the kitchens, i waited about 3 minutes till my ice-cream was ready. Hanby gave me my ice-cream with little strawberries on top.

"Thank you Hanby. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight, Ms.Black." he bowed.

I left the kitchens quietly and was walking towards the common room when I heard footsteps. I hid behind a statue. I cannot be seen. I saw two shadows, one looked like an old lady and one like.. Remus.