𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖

"That bitch

"That bitch." I hissed, I gently let go of my sister, handing her to Lily. I stood up, staring at her, in my thoughts. She stared up at me fear and concern in her eyes.

Now it all makes sense, why Remus was only hanging out with Jessica. It was always Jessica, and now suddenly he's being a bitch to us. Because of that James and I discussed about changing to animagus's, was it really necessary? We only wanted to do it so that we're able to help our dear friend with his painful full moon transformations. Why didn't it hit me? She's too good at this..

"You alright, Pads?" asked James, standing in front of me as i tried reaching for the door.

"No, I'm alright. I just need to have a word with The Jessica Baymorda." I growled, walking out of the door, and going down the stairs, as I heard the boys following my footsteps.

"Sirius. We need to know what's going on." said Peter, trying his fastest to follow my pace, as I entered the portrait hole.

"Let me sum this up. Baymorda hates my sister, and is jealous of her friendship with Remus, knowing that they like each other. That jealous bitch used a love potion on Remus, making him like her more, leaving us alone." I sighed, speaking very fast, that I doubt the guys got all that.

"A love potion? Blimey..Sirius are you sure?" asked Peter, getting closer to my side.

"I'm certain, I heard them talk about it." I replied, as they stopped walking, I turned back and looked at them, and they seemed very..confused and uncertain.

"If you two don't believe me, then go ahead, but I heard them and I'm making sure this girl gets what she deserves." I growled, turning back, when I felt  a hand on shoulder. I smiled to myself, as I turned around to see the guys smiling back at me.

"Merlins balls. We'll do anything, Pads." sighed James, following behind. I started walking through the halls searching in every classroom and behind every door, when suddenly I turned back to the guys as an idea hit me.

"Oi, Prongs. Wheres the map?" I asked James remembering that we literally made a map that technically stalks every person at Hogwarts.

"The map..." Peter said, his eyes widening in realization, but quickly falling to the ground.

"What did you do, Pettigrew?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him, as he slowly began shaking.

"I gave it to Remus." he said, looking up at me for a second, and back at the ground.

"You're a fucking idiot Peter, you know that." I groaned, trying to give him a snack on the neck when James stopped my hand.

"What are you doing Potter. Don't make me slap you as well." I replied to his actions, as I raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't dare." he smirked, letting go of my hand.