𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩

With all the information I had figured out a few weeks ago

With all the information I had figured out a few weeks ago. I've been in the library all the time.The girls think I'm going mental. I've searched in so many books but I really didn't know what I was searching for. Yes I have found out a few things but how can I accompany Remus without him hurting me?

I've been in the library since the morning checking each and every book on every shelf.

"Bella, what are you looking for. Let us help." snapped Lily, placing her books on the table aggressively from annoyance.

"No I don't need help." I said, flipping through the pages.

"No Al! It's Windardium Leviosa." said Molly helping Alice study for her exams. Alice is a fan of Herbology and not Charms.

"Mo, for the last time it's Wingardium not Windardium. That isn't even a word." corrected Lily. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm the witch here Lily." stated Molly flipping through the pages.

"Oh so what am I?" asked Lily.

"A witch. Just like us." smiled Alice eyeing Molly.

"Lil, don't take these things so seriously." I said, my eyes still on my book, Lily turned towards me.

"What if someone tells you your a muggle born, what would you do?"

"I would slap them, because I'm a witch." I replied.

"Meaning, you all deserve slaps. From me. Except for Alice." spoke lily with her eyebrows raised.

"Incorrect, we are witches." I added.

"But—

"Lil, she's messing with you." scoffed Molly, Lily threw her hands in the air. The girls continued asking each other questions, while I searched for information.

"I hate this! I'm going to fail!" moaned Alice.

"No you won't. I'm going somewhere a little quiet. Other than THE GOD DAMN LIBRARY." I said, I took all my books and left. I decided to go to astronomy tower since it's always quiet there. I went up the stairs, opened the door and look who i see. Narscissa and Luther I think, snogging.

"Oi, get out." I said walking towards them, placing by books on the ground beside them.

"What are you doing here?" asked Narcissa with a dirty look.

"The real question is, why are you two snogging each other like pigs." I asked looking down at them in disgust, with my hair turning green.

"Who are you? Why is ur hair like that?" asked Luther.

"I'm Arabella Black, her amazing, strong, gorgeous—

"Get out, Lucius and I are looking at the stars." said Narcissa, looking at the sky with her hand in Lucius's.