𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨𝙨

Our next class was Herbology, and trust me it was horrible

"I have gathered a pair of earmuffs for each of you on your seat." said Professor Sprout. I looked at my seat, and there lay a pink earmuff.

"Pink?" I dictated.

"Yes pink." smirked Molly.

"Ugh. Wait why does she have black." I looked at Marlene.

"Oi! Marlene pass." I said.

"No."

"Marlene!" I barked.

"We need a deal." she grinned.

"Ok." I replied, with my hands crossed to my chest.

"One minute, 1 chocolate frog." she smirked.

"Deal. Now pass." she passed hers and I passed mine back.

We had to replant these mandrakes in their pots.

Why?

I don't know.

The whole class was panicking because their sounds we're horrifying. I agree. Because I was one. These earmuffs really didn't help, they sounded like dead cats.

"Stop screaming, you little shit." I slapped the mandrake.

"I don't think that's how it works." said Molly, turning the mandrake in different directions looking confused and horrified.

"Shut up!" I yelled at the mandrake.

I yelled at a mandrake. Pathetic.

The only person who was having the time of their life are the boys.

"Peter! Peter.." I saw Sirius pat Peters back, holding a mandrake with his hand behind his back. Peter turned around.

"What?"

"You wanna kiss your new wife?" asked Sirius waving the mandrake close to his face making kissing faces.

"I think this mandrake is broken. It doesn't yell like the rest." said James hitting the mandrake that was not crying, but now is.

"Potter." I gritted my teeth.

"Idiots." I heard Severus mutter.