𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"First yers! First yers! Follow me!" said a raucous voice

"First yers! First yers! Follow me!" said a raucous voice. Remus and I went outside and saw this large beefy man with a big beard carrying a lamp. After a few minutes everyone came out of the train, the man led us into a lake with mini boats. Remus, two other girls, and I were on one. One girl had short red hair with bangs, and the other hand long blond hair. We began moving towards the big castle.
I felt like the boat was leaning on one side.

"Woah!" said the red headed girl. I quickly grabbed her before we all fall into the lake.

"Phew. Thank you, I'm Molly by the way. Molly Prewett." said Molly.

"Im Arabella, Arabella Black." I replied. This is what it feels like making friends?

"Black? Hm, I think we're related somehow." she replied, with her hand on her chin.

"I think so, I have seen Prewetts on our family tree. Maybe we are." I added.

We finally reached the shoreline and began walking up the hill, then into the castle. We walked up the stairs when we heard a firm voice say.

"Thank you Hagrid, I'll take them from here." she was a pretty lady maybe in her late 40s, she was wearing a very witchy hat and a viridian cloak that moves around with her.

"Now before you can take your things, you must be sorted into your houses. There are Gryffindor-" she was saying until James cut her off.

"Ah yes! The brave and Courageous!" said James.  I laughed.

"Yes, thank you Mr.Potter. As I was saying there are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. You house will be like your home, at the end of the year you will collect your house points and who ever received the most wins. I will come back in a few minutes, when their ready." she said leaving.

"I think I'll be in Hufflepuff, I don't think I fit any house, other than that." said the Blonde girl.

"Oh Alice, I think u would fit right in. I think I will be in Gryffindor, family tradition." replied Molly.

"How about you, Arabella?" asked Alice. In the back I heard a familiar voice whisper.

"Lily, you better be in Slytherin." said a voice. It was Snape.

"Look, Sev I don't know. But I hope we end up in the same house." replied Lily, with a smile.

"Uh I think Slytherin, maybe?" I replied. They all just looked at me as if I was some dragon. At the time the lady came back.

"Follow me."

We all followed her, the big doors opened and there were four tables probably representing each house. At the end of the hall sat a hat? With a face? On a stool and behind it, sat all the professors.

"Now, when I call your name you will come up. I will place the sorting hat on your head and you make take your seats in the following house tables."