𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣.

{STILL SIRIUS POV}

"Where are they?" said Arabella, walking around, slowly scanning the area

"Where are they?" said Arabella, walking around, slowly scanning the area. I looked back at James with a concerned yet relieved look, which he returned with a small smile. I looked back when suddenly the door opened again, revealing the girls who were panting like hungry dogs.

"Where are they?!" yelled Molly, weirdly walking into the room.

"I don't know man." I sighed, looking down in disappointment as I brushed my hair back.

"Hoby? What are you doing here?" I heard James say, making me look up to see his owl come flying down into his arm with something attached to his leg.

"I forgot this thing existed." said Arabella, making me snort.

"You two used to be friends. Don't know what happened." replied James, petting his owl.

"Yes, James I'm aware of that no need to remind me." she said, rolling her eyes.

"You used to chase eachother in the backyard when you used to visit." continued James, smiling to himself, as well stared at their conversation.

"Ok now you can shut the fuck up. We were friends, he made his decision. That's it. End of story." she replied, trying her hardest to stay calm.

"If it was the end of the story, you wouldn't be chasing Jessica now would you?" I said, looking back at my sister, who shot me a glare.

"Jessica? I never said a thing about her." stated James, looking up at me.

"Wait. Who are you talking about?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm talking about Hoby..." he replied, looking up at me with a strange look.

"Oh." slipped out from Arabella's mouth.

"You thought I was talking about Remus and Arabella." chuckled James, fixing his glasses.

"You didn't specify." Molly said, crossing her arms to her chest.

"He was clearly talking about his owl." stated Lily turning to face Molly.

"This owl has a name." said James, turning to Lily, with his eyes squinted.

"That I don't care about." Lily smiled sarcastically, getting closer to James. Oh these two...the same cycle with Remus and Arabella just without the obsession part...wait no. Never mind.

"Just shut up guys." said Arabella, turning around facing us.

"Don't even. You thought he was talking about Remus." blurted Molly.

"And you did too." replied Arabella, rolling her eyes.

"Alright, uh, whatever. What's in that letter Prongs?" I asked James, turning my attention to him.