𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙭

Alex was expelled three years prior after Arabella showed Professor McGonagoll the proof and went off on his family

Alex was expelled three years prior after Arabella showed Professor McGonagoll the proof and went off on his family. Despite the fact that a great many people would do likewise, it improved her vibe much about her environmental factors. She attempted to be conscious about the people she connects with, yet she hasn't made many new friends; they were either terrified of her or she simply didn't have any desire to be friends. Despite the fact that occasionally she'd distance herself from the girls and the guys, when she's pitiful, yet her friends understand. Here's some refreshing that you need to know before we begin a brand new year at Hogwarts:

In third year, Regulus entered Hogwarts, and was sorted into Slytherin, much to her family's luck.

All eyes were turned on the squirming boy on the stool. That hat was partially covering his face but they could see how worried frown. The seconds seemed to crawl by.

Arabella was especially interested in this student, she could barely see over the cluster of heads. She half-rose from her seat, only to be stopped by a comforting hand on her shoulder. Remus gave her a sympathetic look, so she sat back down, realizing there's nothing she could do, but sit there and stare.

The second the hate slid over his head, Regulus heard a voice.

"Ah another Black eh! Very interesting." The hat said, making Regulus jump a little.

"What's interesting?" Regulus wondered, with his eyebrows raised, looking up at the hat.

"Well, your the third one in a row to belong in Gryffindor. Your twin siblings are quite the Gryffindors, and you seem to be as well.. Gryffindor then?" asked the hat.

"No!" Regulus heart began beating faster, he almost yelled it out loud. No, no, he couldn't disappoint his parents, he knew he belonged to Slytherin. Or did he?

"No?" asked the hat.

"It can't be..it has to be Slytherin. I belong in Slytherin." he said, worry in his tone. All he wanted was this to be over. Maybe the monster Sirius told him he had to face would've been easier than this.

"It has to be.." he was worried, as his hands were now gripping the stool tightly.

"I only see the courage of a lion, in Gryffindor you would thrive."

"No.."

"You would go far.."

"Slytherin."

"Are you sure?" asked the hat, regulus wondered, picturing himself in the Gryffindor common room. Imagining it the way his siblings tell him, sitting next to them near the fire surrounded by their friends. Trying out for the Quidditch team, and his siblings cheering him on, pranking people in school, with them. Just the Black siblings..together, but he also thought of his family and friends reactions when they find out he's been sorted into Gryffindor, panic flowed through him. The horror he'd have to go through, like how several nights he'd have dinner in his room because Kreacher would stay up all night to get him a hot meal after his parents go to bed. Or how unhappy his parents would be just two have three disgraces.