𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

"Bella! Come here! It's time to teach you how to cook

"Bella! Come here! It's time to teach you how to cook." I heard my uncle say from the kitchen, I came down from my bedroom and joined him. Beside him were Sirius and Regulus in their swimming shorts.

My uncle or my moms cousin was really close to this family, especially us  kids. He likes to travel a lot, he says it's because it's a way to explore the world. Everywhere he travels, he comes back with gifts for us.

"We'll be in the pool uncle." smiled Sirius, taking Regulus's hand into the backyard.

"Cant I go?" I asked my uncle, sitting on a chair  in the dining room, beside the kitchen,  while he was sitting on the kitchen counter brewing a pot of who knows what.

"Alright, but I need to fetch something. You can join me." He said, I smiled, as I took my uncles hand into my bedroom. I went to get my swimming suit, when I looked back I saw him lock the door.

"What you'd do that for?" I asked, slowly going in my bathroom, pretty excited, that I didn't even really focus on what his answer was.

"Bella, do you have a hairbrush?" he asked, entering the bathroom with me.

"I- uh- what no it's outside." I said, as I walked back seeing him close the bathroom door behind him.

"Take off you pants." he ordered, unzipping his. My face dropped as he took off his pants, while I was holding my swimming suit tightly.

"What? No" I replied, trying to get to the door but he was too strong, standing before it.

"Now!" he demanded, I looked at him, his face full of fury and urge, my eyes began tearing up. As I slowly tried taking off my pants, his anger got worse.

"Faster!!"

"Uncle?! Where are you?!" asked Sirius from outside, which made me relived maybe this isn't happening until he came up with a dumb excuse.

"I'm searching for aprons and some materials up in the attic with Bella! Go ahead boy! Swim!" he yelled.

"Alright!" yelled Sirius, that dumb idiot. I knew this was the end, but I didn't specifically know why my uncle wanted me to take off my clothes. But from what my mind told me "Never take off your clothes infront of anyone" i panicked. I was now naked, a seven year old child, without consent.

"Excellent." he murmured, he took off his pants making me filch knowing exactly what he wanted. I looked down at the thing, disgusted and horrified, he kept getting closer, and I kept flinching away until.

"AHH!" I yelled, but he covered my mouth so that no one hears us, I was crying, it hurt, it really did.

"Bella!! Wake up!" I heard someone say, nudging me continuously, I woke up, my eyes widely open to see Remus, the boys, and the girls standing infront of me with worried expressions. I looked at my self I was all sweaty, and wet, I fell back on the couch letting out a sigh of relief.