𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

TW: DEATH

TW: DEATH

Third person POV

Her vision slowly getting blurrier, as goosebumps trickled her skin. Sirius ran to the edge, horror in his expression, gripping onto the railing, he was too late. The guilt will follow him forever. He looked betrayed, and hurt, he couldn't move. It seemed like he was frozen, like he couldn't do anything, but watch his sister, his long life best friend slowly fade away in the darkness as she hit the floor. That's when it all went dark.

A cry left Sirius once Bella were sprawled out on the ground, and he couldn't stop himself from flying down all the steps to where he knew he'd find her. Where he'd hope to find her living soul. His heart beating, as panic and fear swept through him. He kept mumbling to himself "she's fine," "shes okay," trying his hardest to convince himself that she's alright, that he haven't given up. He approached her like the speed of light, he couldn't do anything but stare at her.

"Bella." his voice trembled, as he held his sisters face in his hands, he couldn't stop himself from breaking down beside her. Sirius stopped and stared for a long moment. He stared at the body with wide eyes, shaking his head in disbelief. He made a noise as he felt something, something hard and deep inside stirring.

A few seconds later, he saw his friends run towards him, but nothing mattered in the world except for her. They had no clue, and when they did, they too, broke down. They did not know what to say or simply couldn't  find the right words, they were in shock.

"No, no, no.." mumbled Lily, falling down, checking Bella's face for any bruises, as tears filled up in her eyes.

Sirius stepped forward hesitantly, wiping the tears from his eyes. He watched the body for long moments, waiting to see if it would move because it just had to move! It just had to. But he knew deep down that Arabella was gone, James was dead, he just didn't wanna believe it.

"This—this can't be happening." said Molly, her voice breaking, as she paced around unable to look at her friends lifeless body, laying the middle of the courtyard.

Sirius, could hold the heartbreak no longer and fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as his grief poured into a flood of uncontrollable tears. As he took a look at his sisters porcelaine face, and remembering how amazing and beautiful she truly was. He missed her, too much to be true. He needed her now, he never understood how she felt, until now. He understood the pain and grief, but he couldn't believe it. She's gone..

"Wake up, Bella, please. Please.." he whispered, as his friends looked down at him in concern, they couldn't look at him like that. They couldn't even look at her, they couldn't dare..