𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣

The boys and I entered the common room, we decided to meet back here in about 2 hours meaning everyone is asleep

I went up to the common room, got on my bed, and wished the girls goodnight. About an hour later I took my books and joined the boys downstairs.

Where they downstairs?

No.

Did I expect it?

Yes, but I had little hope.

I waited downstairs for 10 minutes until James came down the stairs.

"Potter!" I whispered.

"You! Why in the bloody hell are we—

"Where's Sirius." I asked.

"Oh- he's asleep! I mean awake just uh fixing his hair." he smiled. A few minutes later Sirius came downstairs carrying Peter.

"You are—so heavy— Peter!" he moaned, dropping Peter on the floor, Peter groaned.

"Get up Peter." moaned James, throwing himself on the red couch.

"Keep it down, will you?!" i growled. They all sat down on the other couch in front of me.

"Okay what's up. Im going to read this." stated Sirius "reading" a book covering his whole face, a few seconds later the book rested on his face.

"Are you buying it?" James looked at me.

"Not at all." I replied.

"Sirius reading a book, what a miracle." he laughed.

"He's sleeping isn't he." I added.

"We can bet—

"Don't even dare, Potter." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, I'm going to read this one. It technically explains everything." said James holding a book.

I opened a book and flipped through the pages. I've read this stuff before but I needed to make sure my information was correct. I flipped more pages and my eyes fell on this.

How to transform into an Animagus:

Part of the process by which one became an Step 1- Animagus was holding the leaf of a mandrake in their mouth for an entire month, using the leaf for the creation of a potion, do not take it out or swallow it, even when your eating or drinking. Step 2- Add a silver teaspoon of dew from a place that has been untouched by sunlight or humans for 7 days. Step 3- Add the Chrysalis of a death heads hawk moth. Step 4- Put them all in a crystal vile in pure moonlight with one of your hairs. Step 5- Put it somewhere dark, quiet and safe until the next electrical storm. Step 6- While your writing for the electrical storm, every sunrise and sunset, put your wand on your heart and say these incantations ( Amato Amino Animato Animagus). Step 7- As soon as the electrical storm passed get your potion. Your potion is supposed to look bloody red. Step 8-Place your wand on your heart and say the incantation, the creature your going to change into will appear in your mind.