𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚

It's been months since we've arrived at Hogwarts

It's been months since we've arrived at Hogwarts. The boys were getting closer everyday, pulling pranks and hexing people. Us girls do the daily, study, eat. That's pretty much it.

I've been transforming with Remus since last year, and not a single time did he hurt me. Which I'm very thankful for . He was pretty gentle with animals, but he hurts himself all the time, which hurts me.

He doesn't know this cat. This black cat. Is me. I haven't told him. I didn't want him to feel guilty that I know. I didn't want to loose his friendship, it meant the world to me.

Today was another full moon, so I waited till the girls feel asleep, sneaked out of the common room and transformed into a cat. Running through the empty halls I reached the rock where I wait till Madame Pomfrey leaves. I waited for about 15 minutes till she arrived.

I saw her leading Remus into the shrieking shack, and waited till she left. I was about to go in when I saw 6 pair of shoes walking on the ground. I was confused.

But no body?

Those feet would run to the whomping willow. I was confused what was it? Legs? With no body.

It couldn't be.

Bloody hell.

A ghost?

Nah wtf we can see them.

I really figured out how to turn into an animal in 1 day and can't know if it's a ghost or...

An invisibility cloak.

I'm pathetic.

I looked back at these feet the whomping willow was about to let out its branch on these feet, so I lunges forward and threw them back. We all tumbled, to the front of whomping willow. I stood up and there lay Sirius, James, and Peter. With a cloak on the ground beside them.

I knew it.

"You!" I fumed.

"What? What are you doing here?" asked James.

"Is that an invisibility cloak?" I asked shocked. How did they have an invisibility cloak, those things are crazy rare. If I they stole it I'm going to be very mad. Because they didn't take me with them.

"Yes —

"How did you get it?"

"James's family passed down this invisibility cloak from father to child." replied Sirius.

"Can I use it?" I asked.

"For what?" asked James standing up.

"Reasons."

"No—

"Once!!"

"Yes alright, but what are you doing here?!" hissed Sirius standing up and fetching the cloak.