𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖

The girls dormitory fell silent, and I didn't know what to do or say

The girls dormitory fell silent, and I didn't know what to do or say. I didn't even know if I wanted the girls to know or not, but they're my best friends it's their right to know...but I don't even know. Merlins beard...this is why I don't like to fancy people.  Maybe I liked him, and maybe I didn't, I honestly don't know.

It's always just Remus and me over the years, and I've always loved our time together; it's as if time didn't exist. I'm always at my happiest when I'm with him, but now that Jessica is in the picture, you can clearly sense my jealousy and devotion, which I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing.

As I took small tiny glances of the girls, they were all staring at me with their eyes widened and either smiles or smirks plastered on their faces. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to process this information, even though it really wasn't shocking. It was always there. My liking for Remus. Always. I just never realized or accepted it, I always tried to hide it since he was just my best friend, and a friendship like ours couldn't be thrown away like that. I wouldn't risk it.

Now that Jessica has entered the picture, I've realized Remus doesn't like me the same way. How could he? It was always Jessica this, Jessica that, blah blah. I'm now completely out of his life, or future...even if I do feel this way, it would mean nothing to him. It's like he's under some sort of spell, but he isn't, and it pains me, that this is the reality of things.

"Oh no. Our little Bella, isn't feeling to good."  I heard a voice interrupt my thoughts. I looked to my right to see Molly, with her smirk replaced with a tiny frown.

"I'm fine. Im just thinking..about things." I mumbled, trying not to have direct contact with her so she doesn't realize what I'm thinking about.

"Arabella Black—" I flinched at the sound of my last name. Every since being disowned I haven't given it much thought or cared for it, but it still bothered me and it always will.

"—I know this no eye contact rule thing, it won't work this time." she replied, I mean I tried..

"Look, Bella. Eyes up here. I know the ground might seem a tad more interesting than this but you gotta look at me." I heard Molly's voice speak yet again. I sighed as I looked up at her.

"I'm just being over dramatic, and you guys too. It's just a tiny crush, sooner or later I won't fancy him no more..." I said, closing my eyes, at the thought of this.

They all sighed, and arched their eyebrows literally staring me down. Did I believe myself? No. Did the girls believe me? Hell no. I know they didn't, but I was making it way more of a problem that it already is, and I don't think anyone has time for this. Not even myself.

"I think.." I continued, looking back down, as I bit on my lip. I saw Alice's eyes fall to my fingers, which I was playing with when I get nervous. I've never really noticed how observant the girls were of my actions. It made Alice come and sit on my left and place a hand on my hands.