𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩

I was waiting for Alex to stop talking to one of his guy friends so we can go out, but he talks to much

I was waiting for Alex to stop talking to one of his guy friends so we can go out, but he talks to much. Now, that is a turn off, but hey I gotta try.

I was looking around the common room when I spotted Remus with his eyes gazed at me. I smiled and waved at him. He smiled weakly and waved back, maybe I'll go sit next to him, until Alex is done. 

Remus POV

I stared at Bella, not being able to look away. She had a delicately sculpted body. Her waist was slim and her skin was lustrous. Sweeping eyelashes were scrutinised by arched brows. A button nose was outlined by her delicate ears. Her streaming, bouncy jet black hair was a delight to behold. Her seductive constellation-green eyes gazed at me over her heart shaped lips.

She told me that perfection is possible, that someone can look good even from a short distance. Her eyes, by far, were the feature that made her so unbelievably appealing. I've seen a lot of beautiful women, but it's unusual that your attention becomes captivated to the point that you can't take your gaze away.

It's difficult for a human not to feel anything, something more than lust, something akin to admiration and awe at the work of genes. What kind of genes does she have? How does anyone appear to be so stunning? Every single person in the common room was looking at her.

She was standing beside the guy I aspired to be. I hated him and despised him completely. I don't usually hate people, but I just couldn't bring myself to like this guy. I tell myself I don't give a damn about who she goes out with. I tell myself she's unimportant. I tell myself she's free to hang out with anyone she wants, besides I'm the one who told her to move on. I tell myself not to inquire about her because I know I won't like the answer, no matter what it is.

I saw her walking towards me, I tried to act cool as if I was minding my business and not being a creep staring at her like how Sirius stares at girls. She sat down beside me, smiling.

"Hey Moony." she smiled, playing with her fingers.

One thing I know about Arabella is that whenever she's nervous or worried she plays with her fingers, which is getting me worried.

I just stare at her, not knowing what to say. She's so beautiful and perfect and bloody hell just say hi!

"Er- hi Bella." I squeak , staring at her beautiful alarmingly vacant green eyes.

"What you doing." she asked, still playing with her fingers.

"Nothing. Bella, you alright?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine." she smiled, when Alex came up, took her hand, and they both left the common room, with her waving at me, I sat back and sighed. Making me rage with anger.