Mammon- My Human

Me and liquid_beepers223 came up with this idea together, she also made a Mammon oneshot, go check it out!

It was no secret that Mammon had a crush on you. He was so overprotective, glared at anyone who got near you other than him. Sometimes he'd storm up to them and pull you away, and you'd question him about it later, and he'd exclaim, "Don't go gettin' the wrong idea!"

You would often rub his head, but that simply resulted in him saying he didn't like it, but he didn't seem to dislike it at all. These were only a couple of things about Mammon. But one thing to note: Don't let him get too jealous.

You were hanging out with some demon from class, who had happened to be one of the few that wouldn't try to gobble you up the moment he met you. You were actually getting along really well with him, and you'd have a good time laughing about nonsense.

He had a girlfriend, but she didn't care if you hung out with him. She saw you as a person who liked someone else. You look over at him and his girlfriend at this moment, walking towards you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" They both said in unison.

"Hello!" You say, a smile making its way onto your face. Something you noticed was that they often said things at the same time, as if they shared a brain cell, but they never had to take turns, their minds linked together.

You all have a chat, giggling or even wheezing at some points. Both of them were in the middle of speaking when you feel your feet leave the ground, and your body being turned. You almost scream out of shock.

You feel your body moving up, and down, and up, and down again, as the person carrying you runs somewhere. Your eyes have been closed the entire time because you were too afraid to see who it was, but you tell yourself to stop being a wuss.

You slowly open your eyes to see someone with tan skin and that oh so familiar fluffy white hair. It was Mammon. When you thought about it, you weren't surprised. You wait until he sets you down, and then you speak.

"Mammon, what's going on?" You asked, pretending to be curious. You wanted to see just how much denseness he could stand, even though that could potentially be dangerous. He looks away before responding.

"I don't like it when ya hang around other people. I always get a feeling that they'll hurt ya somehow, I don't want that to happen to ya. Ya are my human to take care of, after all. So I wouldn't do that if ya weren't, ya hear?! Ya should feel honored that the Great Mammon graced ya with his presence!"

You chuckle at his words. He would never change. "OI! What's so funny?!" He asks angrily. "Oh, nothing." You say, ruffling his hair. "(Y/N), I told ya I don't like that.." He whines. You stop ruffling his hair, but he puts your hand back on his head.

"Did I ever tell ya to stop?" He asks. You get to a certain spot on his head and he leans into your hand instantly. You take this as a sign he likes it, and keep rubbing there. He starts laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

He has to calm himself down a bit, but he eventually answers your question. "It kind of tickles!" He says, a wide grin apparent on his face, a grin that was contagious, and also gave you a large amount of serotonin.

Your D.D.D says, "Hey, Listen!", signalling that you had a notification. You somehow had found a couple of human world ringtones, and set this one as your ringtone because it was from one of your favorite games.

The first one is closely followed by another "Hey, Listen!" and you have to pull your hand away from Mammon's head to check the notifications. They were both texts from Lucifer.

Lucifer: Mammon...I need you to come to my room. Right now.        

Lucifer: Oh, sorry (Y/N), wrong person.

You froze. "Mammon, Lucifer needs you." Then he splutters out his next words. "Wha- HEY! What did I do, huh?!" You look at Lucifer's texts with determination, preparing yourself for the thing you were about to do.

                                                                           (Y/N): No, he's done nothing wrong.

It took a minute for him to reply, but what he said left you astonished.

Lucifer: Very well, then.

"Don't worry, I got him to let you off the hook." You say gently. Mammon let out a sigh of relief before plopping down onto the couch, bringing you with him. You let him put his arms around your waist, and it felt like he wasn't going to let go for a while.