Levi- Golden Deer

"Damn it Hilda, fight back, you lazy bitch!" You yelled at the pink-haired Myrmidon as she almost died because of an enemy hit. You were playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses once again. (It's one of my newer fandoms, don't judge, I'm not abandoning Obey Me, either.)

Levi was currently screaming at Claude, who had just died in a battle. Luckily, he was on casual mode, so Claude wasn't dead forever, but he was still one of Levi's most useful and powerful assets. You had both chosen the Golden Deer house when you became professors.

Then your switch died. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You screeched at the top of your lungs. And then Levi's switch learned how to fly. Well, until it fell onto your head. "Oof!" Then it almost fell onto the floor, but you had ultimate catching power level 9001 and you snatched it out of the air.

You let out a sigh of relief and handed Levi his switch. "Sorry." You say. "I don't think you're the one who should be sorry here. I'm the one who hired a White Beast to come teach my switch to fly." You giggled at the Fire Emblem reference.

That's when your head began to hurt a bit. You hadn't even noticed the pain at first because you were having so much fun, but now that your switch was dead, it was all you could focus on. Somehow, Levi caught on to your pain. "You good, my guy?" He asked.

"I'm probably fine." You shake it off and sit in silence for a moment with Levi. It was such a calm few seconds that you couldn't hear a peep. But then you got a big sad. Without warning, you hugged Levi tightly, and you almost threatened that you would never let go.

"H-hey! W-what are y-y-you doing, n-n-normie?!" He asked incredulously as soon as you came into contact with him. You enjoyed his flustered gibberish, but you were still angry with him for calling you a normie, especially after you both watched the entire Naruto and one piece series.

THE ENTIRETY OF THEM ALL.

He knew that you were a weeb, deep down, but he refused to admit it, because he wanted to be the only one who was like that. If he wasn't going to fit in, he might as well be unique, he thought. But when you came along, he slowly began to doubt he was the only otaku in the House Of Lamentation.

So while he didn't want to accept your hug because hugs were for normies, he still felt very accepted and warm because of your touch, and slowly melted like butter against his own will.

What a candle.

But he was your candle.

And his horns were the wicks.

Your little demon candle.

A/N: Hey there, I'm really sorry for posting such a short chapter, but lately I haven't been feeling myself, as many of you might know. I'm sorry, and I hope you understand.