Musician! Solomon- Solo

Requested by liquid_beepers223 I hope you don't mind the musician part, I couldn't help myself-

You and Solomon were best friends. You did everything together, and honestly, it was like you two shared the same mind sometimes. Mostly. One of the very few things that was different about you two was that he had musical talent, and you were still learning the basics.

You'd both sit down and he would play such beautiful songs, it was like he was born with a natural aptitude for musical things. You wished you could join him, so you did your best with your online lessons. He seemed to want to play instruments with you as well.

Little did you know, he wanted to join you in more ways than music. He'd developed feelings over time, but he was too afraid to ask you out, even though he would often hang around Asmo, who could always give the best relationship advice there was.

Sometimes, when you made a comment on how nice his music was, he would blush slightly and say a thank you, almost mumbling from how flustered he was getting. He knew it wasn't in his nature to do this, but there was something different and attractive about you.

He knew he probably shouldn't have fallen for you. After all, you lived with seven demons, which happened to be extremely powerful as well as popular. But he couldn't help it, you were just too lovable.

He was currently playing Careless Whisper on a kazoo, with a traffic cone over the kazoo to make it louder, and it was so beautiful, but hilarious at the same time. He finishes the song and looks at you.

He smiles at you for a moment, but looks away shyly and desperately hopes that you aren't silently judging him. "That was nice." You say, trying to get him to look back at you. "Thank you." He says quietly, still unable to make eye contact.

"Would you like to get something to eat? I'll pay for it." Poor Solomon, if you kept being this nice to him, he would probably have a heart attack. "I would like to eat somewhere, but I should be the one paying." He says, trying to remain calm.

You both head out to Ristorante Six, and take your seats. You order what you want, and sit with Solomon in a slightly uncomfortable silence. "So, I was wondering, how long did it take you to learn how to play your instruments?" You ask, finally breaking the silence.

Solomon looks up at you and says, "I don't think I really took time to learn. I just picked up a flute one day and I could play it. I'm not sure how, but it gives me something good to pass the time by with." He says.

"Have you ever encountered an instrument that took you a while to figure out?" Solomon shakes his head. He doesn't seem to feel like talking. Not in an unfriendly way, but it was like his mind was wandering.

You decide to stop asking him questions and pressuring him to tell you everything about him, so you both sit in silence again, but this time, it feels more normal. Eventually, your food is brought to you and you both eat.

Ristorante Six's food was so amazing, and so filling, too. No wonder it was so expensive. You ate every last bite of your meal without hesitation. You, after quite a bit of convincing with Solomon, got him to let you pay for the food, and you both left, side by side.

You were both walking around with no particular destination, until Solomon's D.D.D rings. He grabs it and answers the call, and you hear Asmo's familiar voice. He seems to be scolding him for something, which was odd, considering they got along so well.

Solomon only answers with 'yes' and 'I know'. The call ends after a few minutes, and Solomon puts his D.D.D back in his pocket. He leads you to a nice, secluded place, where the only things that are alive are plants.

You both sit down under a Weeping Willow, and admire the drooping tree. It was just a tree, but it could bring so much joy to two humans, particularly because there were also Weeping Willows back in the Human Realm.

You feel yourself drifting off to sleep as you stare at the Willow tree, even though you had gotten plenty of sleep the night before. You lean on Solomon's shoulder, using him as a pillow, not noticing that he was getting really flustered.

As soon as you try to fall asleep, you can't. But you keep your head on Solomon's shoulder and your eyes stay closed because you were so comfortable, leaning on the person you loved. Solomon doesn't notice this, and decides to do something that takes a lot of courage:

"I love you, (Y/N)."

You do your best not to smile, but you feel yourself do so anyway, and open your eyes, feeling that trying to keep up the lie is pointless now. "I love you too." You say. You feel Solomon jolt as soon as you said that.

"R-really?" He asks. "Yes." You give him a quick kiss, and as soon as you let go of him, he melts. Later, he gets a text.

Pacted Hoe: So, are you still playing solo, if you know what I mean??

Solomon: Nope. :)