Simeon- Switched

So maybe you were messing around with a book. A book that happened to be Satan's. Satan's book that happened to have spells inside. Satan's book that had spells inside that you happened to know how to use.

Satan's book with spells that you knew how to use,  that you happened to use on yourself and Simeon. Satan's book with spells you knew how to use and used one on you and Simeon, which happened to switch your bodies.

And that is how you got into this predicament. And you didn't know how to reverse it. And you were pretty sure that it would take a while to fix, if you could at all. Desperate, you both went to Solomon's room.

He shook his head. "Oh, you two...You cause quite a bit of trouble together, don't you?" He asks exasperatedly. It was true. You both could be huge troublemakers sometimes. He sighs and continues. "I'll have the remedy done in a few hours. In the meantime, try not to die or anything."

You both walked out of Solomon's room, giggling. Simeon used to be so calm and he didn't want to do much as far as trouble went. But then he became friends with you, and then your personality rubbed off on him.

You both decide to go to the House Of Lamentation purely to mess with the brothers. You would knock on the door, and whoever opened it would think they were seeing Simeon, but it was really you, and you'd tell them, and Simeon would be hiding somewhere nearby, listening in.

You went up to the door and knocked with a mischievous grin plastered onto your face. Mammon opened the door and said, "Eh? Simeon, why are you here?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. 

"Oh, no, it's me, (Y/N). I kind of switched bodies with Simeon." Mammon gives you an uncertain look. You see Simeon step beside you. "It's true." You both giggle like schoolgirls. You couldn't help it. It was just too funny.

"Are you bein' serious right now? I can't believe you two. Ya can't go five minutes without-" He's cut off by Lucifer's voice. "MAAAAAAAMMMMMMOOOOOOOONNNN?" Both you and Simeon think the same thing. 

"How can he complain about us when he can't last even one minute without being yelled at? He's a pot calling the kettles black." You both walk away, feeling that you've accomplished your goal.

You both get some bubble tea and chill on the roof of Purgatory Hall. You sit there, chewing on one of the tapioca balls, your thoughts wandering. It was Simeon's D.D.D making a noise that got your attention.

Simeon checks his D.D.D and sighs. "Solomon says he has the antidote." You grab onto the edge of the roof and do a half-flip into Purgatory Hall after noticing the door was open. Simeon does the same and you see Luke just sitting there.

He doesn't seem to have noticed, as he's drawing something. You clear your throat and he squeaks. "Guys! Don't scare me like that!" He whines. You both chuckle and go to Solomon's room.

You expected to see a potion, but instead you find two large intricately detailed symbols on ancient looking tapestries. You hear Solomon sigh. "You know, it took me forever just to get blank tapestries, and then I had to sew on the designs, you two really are a pain..."

You look at him, not knowing what to do. "Just put your hands in the middle, and keep them there." He begins to mutter a spell, his glance moving from the symbols to the book at incredible speeds.

You felt a weird sensation, and realize you are back in your own body. "Both of you, get your hands away from the tapestries! You aren't switched anymore, so it'll give you magical burns all over your hands!" Solomon warns.

You both quickly draw your hands back from the tapestries and Solomon burns them until they are nothing but blue ash. "There's a lot of uncontrollable magic in those symbols, and they begin to cause a huge fire if they aren't burned to bits first."

Simeon looks at him curiously. "Why didn't it harm us while we were switched?" He asks. "Well, while that type of magic is particularly dangerous, it's meant specifically to treat body swaps. If you're exposed to it when you are in your own body though, it burns you."

You and Simeon both say your thanks and leave the room to hang out around the Devildom. 

You hoped he never stopped causing trouble with you.