Yandere!Lucifer- Boiled Blood

Requested by luxcitae

Lucifer hated seeing other people around you. Even when they looked at you, he found himself hating them with a flaming purple passion. He wanted them all gone, so that you and him were the only ones left, so that you couldn't fall for anyone else...

Right now, he was sitting on the bench, silently watching you laugh with your best friend. You had said goodbye a few minutes later and walked over to him. He noticed and immediately changed his expression.

"Hello, Lucifer!" You said. "Good morning." He said in his usual quiet tone. She seemed so happy. 'She's probably only happy because she got to talk with someone other than me.' Pessimistic thoughts were swirling around like a storm in his head.

He wanted to confess his undying love to you so much, but he feared that you would reject him, and his pride would have broken to the point where the pieces could never be put back together. You probably liked someone else anyway.

He'd just have to make sure anyone else you liked was dead. He didn't want to use you like a toy, no. He'd just never had anyone to talk to, nobody to call his lover. He had his brothers to talk to, but it wasn't as nice to talk to them. They were always fighting.

He hid his sadness from you as well as he could, and smiled. It was the polite, tired Mom smile that you'd get from him so often. You knew he wasn't feeling alright every time he made that smile, but you didn't tell him for fear that he would deny it savagely.

You'd seen him when he used his authority with rage, and you didn't want to deal with that anytime soon. You didn't see why you thought he would get so mad, but you weren't about to make a quick oopsie and end up dying soo-

Anyway-

You sat down next to him on the bench, swinging your legs back and forth, trying to seem as oblivious as possible. You always wanted to be happy around him, so that maybe, one day, he won't have to fake his own happiness.

You smiled and took something out of your backpack. It was a pack of sweets. You handed it to Lucifer. "Ah, no, you really shouldn't-" You cut him off. "No, take it. I don't think I'll be needing them anyway." 

He took the sweets reluctantly. "Thank you." You zipped up your backpack, and waved, saying goodbye. You walk away, hoping that you cheered him up at least a little bit, if you did at all.

Meanwhile, Lucifer stayed on the bench. He found your action quite bothersome. You act all friendly with everyone else, and then talk to him like nothing happened. He wanted to be the only one. He decided that today would be the day they'd start to 'disappear'.

He stuffed the sweets into his bag and headed towards the school. Class would begin soon. 

You had sat down at your desk, and patiently waited for school to start, typing on your D.D.D absentmindedly. You didn't notice the figure of Lucifer moving past the class in the hallway, and it seemed that nobody else knew, either.

~*Time Skip Brought To You By Solomon's Fairy Magic*~

The bell signalling the end of the day was about to ring. One of your friends hadn't been around all day. Your best friend was also kind of worried, too. Suddenly, "THERE'S A BODY IN MY LOCKER!" 

It was the voice of a girl who had gone to her locker because she had forgotten something. She was shrieking so loudly, you thought your eardrums were going to burst any moment now. You heard all of the teachers sprinting towards the voice.

Curious, you and the rest of your class peeked out into the hall. There lay your friend's dead body. You couldn't speak, you couldn't cry. You couldn't feel anything at that moment. You couldn't move. You had become a statue.

There was a huge amount of noise everywhere in the hall, and you couldn't even hear your thoughts. But you couldn't think either. Time had frozen, or at least, for you, it had. 

~*Time Skip Brought To You By Belphie's Insanity*~

People have been dying rapidly ever since that day. You didn't feel safe in the  school anymore, and neither did the survivors. Even Lucifer looked a little bit shaken. So, Diavolo announced that everyone who was still alive would participate in school from home, a much safer alternative.

You were sitting on your bed, turning in your last assignment on your D.D.D. That's when Lucifer came in without knocking. That's odd, he always knocks before entering. Then he sits down on the bed next to you.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. Don't be cross with me for this." He said. You wondered what could have happened. He takes a deep breath, and looks down at the floor, unable to meet your eyes.

"It was I that killed them all."

The words shocked you more than an electrical socket ever could. Lucifer, a murderer?! The mere idea was outrageous. You didn't trust him anymore, because even though it sounded like a lie, you knew Lucifer usually told the truth.

And without a word, you opened your window, and leaped out, texting the brothers about the danger possibly posed to them as you ran away, never looking back.

'-'

This sucked, but I kept it from being written for WAY too long. Thank you for your request, though.