Levi- K-Pop Stan

Requested by an Anonymous Wattpadian. (Before requests were closed)

If you were being honest, you really liked K-pop more than anime and manga. None of the brothers knew, but you had memorized every K-pop song in both Korean and English. But you would never let Levi catch you listening to it.

You had a huge crush on him, but you knew if he knew about your obsession with other things than anime and video games and such, he'd certainly never like you, even if you grew out of it. You really wished you could be more interested in things he liked, but you couldn't find yourself doing so.

So for now, you had to keep it a secret from everyone, even people other than Levi, because what if they told him? Then you would be doomed as far as a relationship went with him for all eternity. Life just isn't ever fair.

Huh. That's something he would say. He never finds anything fair.

You flop down on your bed, turning off the K-Pop hits playlist that was playing in your headphones. You set your headphones down on your nightstand. You sigh and glare at the wall. "I will eat you." You hiss at the spider crawling up your wall. 

The spider stopped for a moment, and, quite unexpectedly, spoke. "I'm not tasty, I swear." You almost fell off of your bed. You were shook. It seemed impossible, but this is the Devildom, what can't you expect? You stayed silent for a moment before responding.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I've been in a bad mood today." You say. "Felt that. However, it seems you're in a bad mood every day." You roll over so you can speak to the spider more easily. "Well, at this point in time, yes, I am quite angry."

Another moment of silence. "Satan seems to be that way as well. But I do wonder, why is your kimono in a wad?" Wait, that spider traveled to places other than your room?! "Well, if you must know.."

You could practically hear the spider's curiosity flaming inside its little body. "There's this guy, and he likes anime and stuff, but I really prefer K-Pop over all of that. And I know you're a spider, but I was wondering if somehow, magically, you knew how to fix that? Or at least deal with it?"

The spider seemed to be lost in its thoughts for a bit, so you stared at it as an awkward silence filled the room, louder, it seemed, than anything you had ever heard before in your life. Maybe it was the huge amount of anticipation you were feeling for no particular reason you could think of?

"Hmm, yes. You see, I had to deal with a somewhat similar situation at some point in my life. I loved a female spider very much, but while she liked weaving, I liked sewing more. But when she found out, she didn't mind at all. In fact, it made me realize that the two are actually very similar, just like K-Pop and Anime music." He said after some deep thinking.

"I suppose you're kind of right. Korean and Japanese are pretty similar. But...they don't get along well..." You finish the sentence with a worried tone. "That doesn't really matter though, he wasn't born in Japan, and you weren't born in either of the Koreas. So there's no real reason to hate each other."

You consider this. "But what if he doesn't think of that and doesn't accept me because of it?!" You asked incredulously. "It'll all be alright, and besides, I can talk to Leviathan if he doesn't agree with your opinion." Says the spider.

"Wait a minute, how do you know his name?" You asked the spider, shocked. "Eh, I've been around the entire House Of Lamentation, and there's only one person here that's interested in those things. But anyway, I suggest that you go speak with Mister Leviathan about your interests, or at least start a conversation that builds up to that."

Maybe that was a good idea, even if there was a possibility that Levi wouldn't agree with your love for K-Pop. You thanked the spider and left, heading to Levi's room. 

You knocked on the door gently, reciting the password with him, before he let you in. You had a pleasant chat with each other for a few minutes, and you eventually decided that it was time. You began the sentences that could possibly sever the rope of friendship you had with Levi.

"So, Levi...I...I have something to tell you. Please, don't be upset with me, but...I like K-Pop more than I like Anime." You said the last sentence so quickly that even you had trouble understanding yourself.

Levi just stared into your soul for what seemed like forever. You were certain he wasn't your friend anymore. You just knew it. But then he unlocked his D.D.D and showed you his entire playlist of K-Pop. "I guess that makes two of us." He says quietly.

"I truly thought you preferred Anime and stuff." You say. "Well, I can't say I didn't think the same about you." Levi says, turning his D.D.D off and setting it down. "Well, I'm glad that we're still friends..." You say,

"But I'd like to be much more."