Satan- Kitty?

Requested by liquid_beepers223 check out her book please!

'I was only curious. I never asked to be a cat.' You think as you helplessly pace around in Satan's room, your paws completely silent on the floor.

                                              ==A Few Minutes Earlier==

You were looking around in Satan's room while he was out of the house, presumably at a bookstore. You had come across several different potions with no labels, but one in particular caught your eye.

It was white. You knew you probably shouldn't drink potions without labels, but you didn't have much sense, so you decided to drink it. Every last drop. The room around you swerved and danced, and before you knew it, you were on the floor.

You knew something wasn't right the moment you tried to stand up. You just toppled over. You look down, and see paws. 'Well, there goes having a normal life. I guess curiosity really will kill the cat.' You think.

You sit down, pouting. 'I was only curious. I never asked to be a cat.' You think as you helplessly pace around in Satan's room, your paws completely silent on the floor. You hoped this would wear off before Satan got back.

You couldn't bear the thought of him getting mad at you. He didn't normally seem intimidating, which made him even scarier when he got angry, like Asmo or Beel. They're all fine until something snaps...

You hop up onto his bed and breathe in Satan's scent. You get a sudden urge to roll around all over the bed, but you decide against it. You look at Satan's many books, but then you realize, 'I have to get out of here.'

You sprint over to the door, your little cat legs making it difficult, and you jump, trying to reach the doorknob. You wish you hadn't closed the door whenever you came in. It was to avoid detection, but it was still stupid.

You begin to meow, hoping someone will let you out, and you stop when you hear the doorknob turn. You see Satan coming in with a book, and his eyes widen at the sight of you. He sets his book down and closes his door again.

"How'd you get in here, kitty?" He asks in a friendly manner, crouching down. You look around desperately for the potion bottle, but you have no luck. You try to tell him what's going on, but all you can utter is a bunch of meows.

He smiles. "Spspspspsps." This grabs your attention. Why, you have no idea. But you feel you have been summoned. You rush over to him. He scratches your chin, and it feels so nice. You're beginning to realize why cats like these things so much.

The feeling of being picked up startles you, but then Satan puts you in a much more comfortable position on his lap. He looks at you a bit more closely, then mumbles, "Hey, you look kind of like (Y/N), I've got to tell her this."

You shake your head violently, ears flattened. You know he won't find you if he looks for you. At least, he wouldn't think he'd found you, when he had actually been cuddling you when you were a cat the entire time.

"Do you know what I'm saying?" He asks. You nod. His eyes focus on yours. "This is truly interesting. A cat that understands English." You nudged him with your head, trying your best to seem like a normal cat. It seems he's bought into it for now.

"While you are certainly a rarity, I can't let any of my brothers know about you. Lucifer would kill me." You nod your head again. He asks a bunch of questions until, "I have a secret for you. I have found myself in love with her, and I don't know what to do.."

He twiddles his thumbs shyly. "I know you think it's foolish of me to ask a cat for advice, no offense to you, but I don't know who else to go to. I could go ask Asmo, but he'd plan something a bit more...exciting, he'd call it."

He continues his little ramble for a while, and when he eventually stops, you're draped over his lap, half-asleep. He starts talking about other things, and you don't even realize that you've fallen asleep.

You change back into a human while Satan's awake, reading his new book. He starts to feel a bit more weight on his body and closes his book to see why you're suddenly so heavy. He sees you as a human, and can only think one thing.

'Oh my.'