The Duel

That night Flo slept peacefully with her kitten Mooney snuggling up next to her.

Fred and George had decided to go into Flo's dorm to wake her up for early morning Sunday Quidditch practise.

Oliver had insisted to get in more practise before there next match against Ravenclaw.

Fred and George thought it would be funny to wake her up with a bunch of water, so they got a bucket and filled it up.

They opened Flo's dormitory door quietly trying not to wake her up.

They made their way over to her bed where she was sleeping soundly.

Fred smiled at her peaceful state in awe. She looked so beautiful laying there.

But the twins looked at each other with evil grins and poured the bucket of water on helpless Flo.

She woke up completely startled by the freezing cold water.

She was completely soaked as well as her bed.

The boys let out a massive laugh at what they had just done.

Hermione and Ginny had now woken up by the loud sound of their laughter.

Flo had shot up out her bed and ran over to the boys ready to smack the shit out of them.

'What the hell was that for!' Flo shouted at them.

But Flo suddenly realised she was only in her bralette and short shorts as she had taken her top off in the night because she was too hot.

'Get out guys I am barely wearing anything!' Flo screamed. George turned away respectfully but Fred looked way to happy at the barely clothed Florence and continued to stare at her with a smirk.

'Fred stop looking at her and leave!' Ginny shouted from her bed.

Flo was now trying to push Fred and George out of her dorm.

'See you at practise darling.' Fred said smirking at Flo and as he then winked cheekily at her.

'Out!' Flo screamed and with that the boys left the dorm.

Flo casted a drying charm on her and her bed and got ready for quidditch quickly as she was already late.

She left the dorm and met up with Fred and George in the common room who had been waiting for her.

'You guys better watch out; I think you might have pranked the wrong person.' Flo said with a grin.

'Oh, I'm so scared.' George said mockingly.

'Yeh what you going to do?' Fred said as he got up and grabbed Flo and he started to tickle her menacingly.

'Fred stop... that... tickles.' Flo said in between hysterical laughter.

Fred stopped and picked Flo up effortlessly and hoisted her up and chucked her over his shoulders.

'Fredrick Weasley put me down!' Flo screamed trying to get him to put her back on the floor.

Fred and George burst into laughter at the struggling Flo.

Fred eventually put her down and linked his arm with hers and George linked with her other arm.

The three of them left the common room and made their way to the Quidditch pitch.

The sun was smiling down on the three of them.

The sun beams shone on Fred and Flo looked at him in wonderment.

His freckles were littered over his handsome face and his dimples dented seamlessly in his cheeks. His brown eyes were entrancing and she could get lost in the seas of browns.