The After Mass

The next morning pain shot throughout Flo's body as soon as she woke up. She sat up slowly and conjured the morning after charm and looked at Fred who was already up. He was wearing his blue and white striped pyjama bottoms low on his waist. He was hunched over Flo's desk doing some sort of paperwork.

'Look at you working hard.' Flo stated and the red headed boy turned round and as soon as he saw her his face immediately lit up with a wide smile.

'Glad your finally awake.' Fred said as he got up and cleared the paperwork off the desk a bit.

'What time is it?' Flo asked as she pulled her bra and underwear back on.

'12:30, I let you sleep in, it is a Saturday after all.' Fred stated.

Florence shifted in her bed and again the pain coursed over her and a sharp ache shot around her hips and legs. She let out a soft wince at the discomfort.

'You alright?' Fred asked.

'Yeh yeh...I'm fine.' Flo said.

Fred then looked at her and let out a laugh before saying,

'Well, if you're alright you will have no problem getting up and changing.' Fred implied with a grin forming on his face.

'Yeh that won't be a problem.' Flo insinuated.

'Go on then.' Fred challenged.

Florence was way too proud to admit to him the pain he had caused. So she shuffled in her bed and fought through the shooting aching running down her body. Her legs were swung round, and she was about to stand up.

'Fuck you,' she muttered, and Fred watched her, and he looked way to proud of himself. But the boy got up off the desk chair and walked to the girl. He then reached out his hand for her to take and she accepted and tried to stand. The instant sting of pain shot down her body again as she winced, and she sat back down on the bed.

'I can't walk Fred.' Flo whispered and she looked at the boy's expression and slapped his arm as he laughed. 'It's not funny Fred, I need to get changed and clean myself up. I look like shit.'

'Shut up, I'll help you.' Fred suggested.

'Fine.' Flo agreed.

Luckily being older in the school, Flo had an ensuite bathroom. The boy scooped her up and took her to the bathroom and placed her on the countertop and started running her a bath.

Flo looked at herself in the mirror and peered at her appearance. She ran her fingers down her neck all the way down to her stomach and thighs which were all covered in bruised hickeys which were coloured a deep purple. She got her wand and muttered the charm to get rid of them, but they didn't disappear.

'What the hell.' Flo murmured.

'What?' Fred asked

'The hickeys aren't going away with the spell I normally use...Oh for fuck sake.' Flo groaned as she realised what had happened.

'What is it now?' Fred pondered.

'The hickeys...they are way to bruised.' Flo started and she shot him a glare.

'What do you mean?' Fred asked with confusion.

'You fucking sucked on my skin too hard and now they won't go away. The spell only works for minor bruising.' Flo said with a hint of anger.

Fred let out a laugh and he had a mischievous look on him which caused Flo to throw her bottle of moisturiser at the boy and it hit his leg as he groaned at the sudden hit, but he just laughed more.