The New Student

Sunday morning now here, the brown-haired girl peering over at the familiar red headed boy topless with his arm behind his head. His cheeks flushed with freckles etched across his structured face. A smile forming on her face as she snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his bare chest. The familiar scent of cinnamon and mint as his soft breath fanned her neck. Drawing shapes on his bicep as she heard him shift in his sleep. The boy looking like he was having a very nice dream.

Muttering an accio charm as a bottle of pills labelled 'Birth Control' came into her hands as she took a pill. Tonks had taken her to get them as she did not want to ask her dad, he would have had a fit. She was so glad she had someone like Tonks. She was sending letters back and forth to her and letting her know all the gossip.

Shifting in her position in her bed pain shot through her whole lower half of her body, her legs shaking at the movement. Letting out a wince as it sent through her like daggers. Fred now fluttering his eyes open at the sound of her and he gazed at her head on his chest and an immediate smile formed on his face at the sight of her.

'Morning my love,' he said in a rasped low voice. The sound of his morning voice making her heart flutter in her chest.

'Morning stupid,' she regarded him as he woke up with a grin.

'Lovely as ever Lupin,' he chuckled.

'FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY! YOU BETTER NOT BE IN THERE!' George shouted.

'George, of course he's fucking in there,' Lee whispered from outside the door.

'Fuck, they're going to kill me,' Fred muttered.

Then the door swung open and him and Lee's eyes fell on Fred topless with Florence in his arms, obviously touching her. Florence pulling her covers up as she saw the boys, a winning and smug look on her face.

'You horny fuck,' Lee groaned but letting a smile creep in.

'Why am I not surprised Fredrick,' George said to Lee. Florence's kept on smiling as she moved closer to Fred as he kissed the top of her head.

'It's Florence, I can't help myself when it comes to her,' the red headed boy grinned as Florence chuckled.

'Well done Florence, we had to lock him away for most of the day and had to cover his eyes anytime your ass came into his view and you still won.' George said glaring at his twin.

'He wouldn't stop complaining about wanting to cuddle you.' Lee smiled.

'Awww Freddie.' Florence smiled playfully.

'Shut up, you knew what you were doing in those outfits. You made my day living hell.' Fred groaned.

'Yeh but you loved the teasing really,' Lee smirked.

'Of course, he fucking did,' George mirrored his smirk.

'Get lost guys,' Fred stated with a smile.

'So, you fucked the shit out of her didn't you,' Lee teased, knowing the boy way to well.

'OUT JORDAN!' Fred exclaimed.

'Bet you let her have it didn't you Fredrick,' George continued to tease.

'OUT DICKFUCKS!' Florence said sternly. The boys ran out giggling to themselves and making exaggerated moans, imitating what they knew happened last night between Fred and Florence.

'Idiots,' she mumbled into Fred's shoulder.

She shifted once again on the mattress, now sitting up in the bed as she tried not to wince, but it slipped out her mouth as the same pain stabbed her body. The boy moving to prop himself up, his arm behind his head on the headboard, a smug grin plastered on his face.