The Night At Diagon Alley

They arrived at Diagon Alley and the street was filled with witches and wizards, families, friends and others chatting with each other.

Hermione and Florence with Ginny and Luna walked down Diagon Alley and actually ran in to a few people from school like the Patil Twins and Neville who they talked in happy conversations with about the excitement of returning to school in a week.

They all said goodbye to Neville and the Patil twins and Neville's new plant that he had just bought called the Mimbulus Mimbletonia which Flo had expressed some excitement towards which made Neville's heart fill with happiness.

'See you at school Neville.' Flo said happily.

'Bye Flo and I'll show you that book about anti gravity trees when we get back!' Neville exclaimed as he left with the Patil twins.

They walked further down the streets which were lit with shop lights seeping out of the glass glowing across the path. The four of them looked through shop windows happily talking in content discussion. Flo was definitely most drawn to the new Firebolt Supreme in the window display and she looked at it with amazement placing her hand on the glass.

'Oh, isn't that Draco with Blaise.' Hermione said pointing over to the boy which made Flo turn around.

'Is it alright if I go see Blaise and I'll see you guys later?.' Flo asked.

'Yeh don't worry, we'll go find the others.' Ginny said.

'Lee and the twins are probably drunk at one of the bars down the road, you know the one with the Phoenix above it. They will probably all be in there.' Flo said with a smile gesturing further down the street.

'Alright have fun Flo, see you in a bit.' Hermione said with a smile.

'See you later Flo.' Luna said happily.

Flo waved to them and she left the three others girls and walked up to Blaise and Draco.

'Oh my god if it isn't my favourite Gryffindor.' Blaise said and as soon as he trailed his eyes on Flo he walked up to her and embraced her in a bear hug.

Even though he was older he was way taller than her. Not as tall as Fred but she was very much shrunken in Blaise's hug but she enjoyed it all the same. Blaise wasn't really a hugger but he had grown to be one of her closest friends.

'Blaise you hate most Gryffindors.' Flo said with a smile.

'Yeh but your still my favourite.' Blaise said with a playful expression.

Flo then turned to face Draco.

'Hello Draco.' Flo snarked.

'Hey Florence, you know I didn't think you could get hotter over the holidays, I guess I was wrong.' Draco said with a grin as he eyed her up and down and taking his time to look at her body in her skirt.

'Shut up ferret boy or I'll make you regret it. I will not hesitate to kick you in the fucking balls. Flo said with a smile but still glaring at the boy with her eyes.

'How about you shut that mouth of yours.' Draco spat.

'Woah Draco calm down mate. How about I see you later?' Blaise said to Draco.

'Yeh see you later, and see you at school Lupin.' Draco said with a wink.

'Can't wait Malfoy.' Florence said sarcastically as she put her middle finger up at the boy as he turned around and left Flo with Blaise.

Florence and Blaise walked through the shops as they talked happily with each other as they caught up from not seeing each other.

'What did you do over the summer then?' Flo asked with her arm linked with his.