The Broken Hearts

Fred sat on the floor for what felt like hours. Then Fred heard the door swing open to his bathroom. He looked up and saw his brother, his other half standing over him with worry filling his expression.

'Freddie, Freddie, what happened?' George asked sitting down next to him.

'N-n-othing.' Fred mumbled on his own words, wiping a tear from his cheek which was trailing down his face.

'Fred I've never seen you cry before, please tell me what's up.' His other half asked, very worried now.

'I loved her Georgie.' Fred muttered, finally meeting the eyes of his brother.

'What do you mean 'loved', what happened?' George asked fearfully.

'Well, I went back to her dorm...I wanted to tell her how much she means to me and more...b-but when I opened the door... S-s-she was um. Pucey and her were fucking. She cheated on me... I thought f-for maybe a second that she loved me back. I've never loved someone like that before. She was everything to me.'

'What? No that can't be. I know she loved you. She's my best friend and yours she wouldn't, she wouldn't do that to you. Freddie it must be a mistake.' George rambled.

'George, I fucking saw it with my own eyes. I fucking loved that girl.' Fred spat.

In Florence's dorm, she woke up and Florence got out of her bed and got changed for the day. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair in a high ponytail with strands out shaping her face. She had some soft blush and mascara as she put on some home clothes.

-  outfit -

She walked out her room and went to the common room

She walked out her room and went to the common room. The twins were there, and Fred's head was down, his eyes were red, and It looked like he had been crying. She looked at his knuckles which were bruised and cut as she walked over to them.

'Hi guys, you ready to head to breakfast.' Flo asked but looking at Fred with confusion and worry planted on her face as she tried to read his expression.

No response.

'Ha ha, very funny guys, come on let's go.' Flo hurried them.

They didn't answer her. George's face was full of anger and Fred wouldn't even look up at her. She decided to head off to breakfast on her own anyway, trying to work out what was wrong with them.

On her way she walked past Angelina who was talking to her friends, Angelina had a smug look on her face.

'Slut.' One of her friends whispered. Flo walked up to Angelina and her friends.

'What's your problem?' Flo asked the girl, glaring at her harshly.

'I was right about you.' Angelina stated.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Flo asked.

But the girls ignored her and walked off snickering with each other.