The Memory

bit boring but very sad, but u better be excited and maybe nervous for what to come ehehehehe lol ly bye ok bye lol ahahahha;))))

The meal in the Great Hall continued and Fred tried to protest against Flo brushing off his question but then Dumbledore started talking and everyone settled down.

'Good evening children. Now we have two changes in staffing this year. We are pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbily Plank who will be taking care of magical creatures, while Professor Hagrid will be on temporary leave.' This caused Harry, Ron and Hermione to look at each other confused as to why Hagrid wasn't here.

'I also wish to welcome, our new defence against the dark arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you will join me in wishing the Professor good luck.' Dumbledore stated. He started talking but then he was interrupted by a cough from the lady dressed in all pink. She then stood up and placed her purse on the table. Flo watched as she walked towards Dumbledore.

'Sorry, what the hell is she wearing.' Lee said.

'She looks like a bloody highlighter,' Flo sniggered which sent a round of quiet laughs throughout the table.

'She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge.' Harry said looking at the lady.

'Thank you, Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me.' Umbridge said as she looked out at the benches of students.

'Well, I was smiling until about thirty seconds ago.' Fred whispered to Flo which caused her to giggle softly.

'I'm sure were all going to be very good friends.' Umbridge said.

'That's likely.' George and Fred whispered in unison.

'Yeh don't fancy being friends with a ruddy highlighter.' Flo said with a grin which caused every to laugh quietly with one another.

'The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be a vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged.' Everyone just snickered at the complete stupidity coming out her mouth.

'Let us preserve what must be preserved. Perfect what can be perfected and prune practises that ought to be prohibited.' She said with an ugly giggle.

'Yeh I hate her.' Flo announced.

'Flo you haven't even talked to her.' Lee said with a smile.

'What a load of waffle.' Ron said.

'Alright I have been instructed for Six years and above to stay behind after dinner to talk with McGonagall.' Dumbledore said.

'Shit what have you two done now.' Lee said to the twins.

'They probably just want to talk to you all as you know your older, I don't know.' Ginny said.

The rest of the younger years left and there was remaining the older students all spread out on the benches across the room.

McGonagall stepped out onto the alter and started to address them all.

Lee, the twins and Flo looked at each other with confusion on their faces.

'Welcome back students. Now listen closely. The school has decided for the older students some precautions and knowledge need to be put in place. So, in conclusion we are introducing Sex Education classes for the older years at Hogwarts.' McGonagall stated which caused a commotion in the Great Hall.