The First Day of Summer

They all arrived at the Burrow after a quick journey using the Floo networks.

They all arrived at the kitchen in the Burrow.

Flo's face lit up at the sight of the home. Home made cushions and spreads laying on an arm chair. She looked at the Weasley clock and saw how it now said everyone was home. She looked at the place and felt a pure sense of belonging.

Ron had also invited Harry and Hermione over for the summer so there was a lot of people now in the kitchen.

'Okay dears, I'm so happy you are all here with us. I've had to make a few room arrangements changes. So, Harry dear you'll be in Ron's room.' Mrs Weasley said.

'Thank you, Mrs Weasley.' Harry said.

'Come on mate let's unpack our stuff.' Ron said.

Harry and Ron left to go and unpack their trunks.

'Lee, you will be staying with the twins and Florence and Hermione you'll be staying with Ginny in her room.' Mrs Weasley said smiling at them all.

'Thank you so much Mrs Weasley.' Florence said happily.

'You're welcome dear, I'm sorry it's a bit of a squeeze.' Mrs Weasley said.

'Not at all, I'm so happy to be here.' Florence said gratefully.

'Remus, I know it's not the best situation but you're in Charlies room, Charlie is back from Romania and he is going to stay with Bill in his room.' Mrs Weasley explained.

'Thank you, Mrs Weasley, I can't thank you enough even though it's only for a few nights.' Remus said happily to the kind hearted women.

'Remus not to bother you but would you mind coming and helping me with my car, I seemed to have done something to the tire.' Arthur said.

'Sure Arthur.' Remus said as they two of them left the Burrow.

'Where's Perce?' Ginny asked.

'Percy is working at the Ministry most of the summer and he has bought himself a flat in central London.' Mrs Weasley said. 'But anyways, you guys go get unpacked, maybe you can go out in the sun by the river before i serve up lunch.' Mrs Weasley said.

'Sounds like a good idea mum.' Fred said.

'Yeh thanks mum.' George said.

Florence went up with Ginny and Hermione to Ginny's room.

On one floor was Ron, Ginny and Mr and Mrs Weasleys room.

Then the second floor was Charlie, Bill and the twin's room.

Florence was now unpacking her trunk and talking with Ginny and Hermione happily.

'So, you two want to go and sunbathe for a bit before lunch.' Ginny asked.

'Yeh let me get into a bikini and then we'll go.' Flo said happily.

The three girls got into their bikinis and Hermione casted a charm which coated all three of them with sun cream to make sure they didn't burn.

Flo put on a cover up and re applied her makeup and did up her hair.

- bikini, cover up and hair -

- bikini, cover up and hair  -