The Boy's Turn

Florence woke up on a massive double bed on the floor with Lee's arm across her face and Blaise snoring beside her on the mattress. She got up and left the twins and Lee's room, her friends all sprawled across the room as she headed back to her own dormitory.

It was still dark outside her window as she tended to be restless when sleeping. Stars lit up the sky in beautiful varied constellations which were sprinkled across the astronomical landscape. The hazel eyed girl illuminated by the soft glow of the half crescent moon. Trailing her eyes through the delicate slips of starlight twinkling in the sound of the soft wafts of wind. Turning on her kettle, now with a cup of warm green tea in hand as she took a seat on the floor by the towering window in her dormitory. Tying up her hair in a messy bun as she started to sketch in her notebook. Slowly bringing colour to the page as she swayed her small brush across the parchment. Pigments of soft sage and crimson filling the sketch lines depicting the scene of her and her dad's cottage. Finishing her painting, she put her things away and watered the variety of plants in her room.

Unable to fall back asleep she grabbed a copy of the Daily Prophet and trailed her eyes across the monstrosity and cruelness of how Dumbledore and Hogwarts were being presented in the writing. 

Mooney purring as he waddled over to her and snuggled on her lap. Slowing scratching his fur as he nuzzled his nose on Flo's leg. Holding him close to her as she continued reading her paper.

Hearing the fluttering of owl wings she lifted up her gaze and she spotted Hazel who was sitting on the window ledge with a letter in her mouth. She took it from between her beak and opened it up, pealing back the paper and reading it.

Dear Florence,

How long it's been since I last saw you. But I am informing you that I am transferring to Hogwarts. I can't wait to see you again. 

Yours,

Max.

Back in the twins and Lee's dormitory Ella and Lexi had gone back to their house to get changed for the day and the boys were hatching their plan.

'Yeh, but we need to put them through hell throughout the whole entire day.' George grinned mischievously.

'Don't worry about that.' Fred smirked.

'THE BOYS ARE FUCKING IN CHARGE TODAY!' Lee shouted.

'You got that right.' Blaise smiled.

'BOYS!' Lexi called from outside.

'Let us in piss heads.' Florence exclaimed.

'OPEN THE DOOR!' Ella shouted.

'Alright, alright.' Lee repeated, getting up and unlocking the door so they could come in.

'Ok so what is our dare?' Lexi asked.

'Yeh let's get this over with.' Ella continued.

'So, ladies, we dare you to do everything we say for the entire day, you can't say no.' Lee stated cheekily, all the boys now grinning at the three girls.

'Fuck.' Flo muttered, she knew what these boys were capable of and she knew they were going to make this the most embarrassing and unbearable day to try and get one of them to bow out. The dare wars keep on going until everyone has bowed out from one team, it could be left with only one person from each team in it.

'As much as we loved your little dare yesterday, I think your three stubborn asses deserve this.' Graham smiled.

'Especially Miss Stubborn, Florence Lupin.' Lee smiled at her as she shot him a playful glare.