The Second Task

CONTEXT: SMUT WARNING AND ALCOHOL

The day of the second task was looming and Flo still hadn't figured out the egg she had got from the first task.

She didn't have any lessons that day and she wanted to spend the day trying to work out the hidden clue in the egg.

Flo started to get changed for breakfast before heading down to the Great Hall.

She changed out of her pyjamas and then someone barged into the room.

'Oi you awake darling.' Fred said walking in.

'Fred gets out I'm getting changed.' Flo exclaimed.

Fred now had realised she was in her bra and short shorts.

- outfit -

Fred eyed her body with a hungry gaze

Fred eyed her body with a hungry gaze. His eyes looking her up and down.

He was wearing some tight trousers and a buttoned blouse which was barely done up with a loose tie.

Flo decided to tease him. She walked closer to him and dropped the top she was about to put on and seductively swaying her hips she dropped down and picked it up.

She then walked closer to him and leaned in to kiss him but moved away at the last second leaving Fred longing for her touch.

Flo kissed down his neck and then made her way to his collarbone leaving kisses all over. 

'Flo don't do this to me.' Fred groaned with a deep morning voice as he watched her tease him.

'What Freddie?' Flo said innocently.

'You know exactly what you're doing gorgeous and you're going to pay for teasing me.' Fred said now towering over her as he looked down at Flo.

'I have no idea what you're talking about Weasley.' Flo said with a smile.

Fred was now inches from her face, and he whispered in her ear.

'You know I could help you get changed.' Fred said into her ear.

'In your dreams Weasley.' Flo said with a smile.

Fred now had his hand gliding down her body as they stared at each other intensely.

Fred leaned in and kissed her slipping his tongue into her mouth. Flo kissed back deepening the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

His hand arrived at her ass which was hanging out her shorts. He squeezed hard. Flo let out a soft moan into his lips which set Fred off.

He kissed her harder with one of his hands grasping the back of her neck to kiss her harder and one was now sliding up her body.

He got to the bra she was wearing. He squeezed her breast hard as his lips made their way to her neck.