The Dare Wars

SMUT WARNING, SKIP THAT PART IF YOU WANT! BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE SMUT OR LESS WHATEVER YOU WANT IDM.

Also any suggestions or things you want to see in my story, please comment and let me hear you ideas xxx

Florence ran to get a spot on her favourite sofa in the Gryffindor Common Room, but Graham and Cassius pushed her out the way to get to where she wanted to sit. But before Cassius and Graham could sit down, they were tackled by the taller red headed twins who had now won the spot on the sofa causing them all to laugh together.

Florence who had been knocked on the floor glared at the four boys but broke her stare because she couldn't keep a straight face with them.

'Dickfucks.' Flo muttered.

'Ouch that hurt me.' George said dramatically clutching where his heart was, looking way to smug on the sofa which the others wanted with Fred next to him smirking.

Lee helped her off the floor and she sat and lay down on Lee as he cuddled her, and she giggled with him. Blaise sitting down next to them.

The boys were now arguing with Lexi, Florence and Ella about who was more of a scaredy cat.

'Ells your scared of fucking cotton balls.' Graham said pointing out to them.

'Yeh ew, fucking terrifying.' Ella said shivering at the thought of it causing the boys to snicker.

'Hammy you can't talk mate, your scared of cheese.' Lexi giggled.

'No ham and cheese sandwich for you then.' Blaise smiled.

'Turophobia is a real thing, cheese is bloody terrifying.' Graham said.

'I'm not scared of anything.' Fred said.

'That's a lie.' Florence challenged with a look.

'It's not.' Fred protested.

'No, you're scared of storms Freddie.' Florence smiled, she thought it was quite sweet actually.

'I'm not.' Fred complained.

'Yeh you are. I remember George telling me when you were younger you would hide under your bed until the storm passed. And now whenever there is a storm you are scared to go anywhere near the window.' Flo's smile just grew wider.

'Shut up.' Fred said with a smile as he hid his face which was blushing a deep red colour.

'I'm sorry we are less scared off things then you guys.' Lexi said.

'Yeh, you guys are PUSSIES!' Flo shouted.

'I think that sounds like a challenge.' Lee grinned.

'Yeh I think it does Jordan.' George gave them a look.

'Please, you guys wouldn't last against us.' Ella smirked.

'Fine, if you want to challenge us bring it on.' Fred looked at George, and they read each other minds.

'Dare wars.' They said together.

'What the fuck is that?' Lexi asked.

'Basically, one group gets dared and they have to complete it, then the other team gets dared and they have to do it.' Fred explained.

'It keeps going back and forth until one group backs out.' George continued.

'Oh, we are so down.' Florence announced.

'Yeh, your fucking losing.' Ella grinned.

'You think you can handle that ladies?' Fred smirked, licking his lips and peering over at Florence as he looked her up and down slowly.