The Night Before the Game

hi guys, short chapter but i am doing alright. i've done only a few exams and they went ok i think and i have been revising so much. i am sorry i haven't posted but i just wanted to post a chapter to just give you a chapter. i am sorry it's not a great chapter but i want to let you know i am alive.

let me know if you have any chapters you want to see or any outfits you want to send me. let me know xx

The night before of the match against Ravenclaw had arrived and Florence was extremely excited, slightly nervous but she was determined to win. She had been going over all of the known Ravenclaw plays, and ones she knew Max excelled at to try and have the best line-up and tactics for tomorrow.  

She was sitting on her ledge by her tall window, reading a book as she slipped on her glasses, scanning her eyes across the page. Humming softly to herself as she flicked her page over. Finishing her chapter and sending off three letters, one to Sirius, one to Remus and the last one to Tonks.

Plopping herself on her bed after changing into one of Fred's t-shirts which draped down her body and just wearing her underwear as she finished off some Astronomy notes. She heard the faint sound of thuds of footsteps and some very slurred shouting coming from downstairs in the common room. Deciding to get up and see what the racket was about, she tied up her hair into a messy bun and headed out her room. She swung her door open and crept down the staircase. Flo arrived at the Gryffindor common room entrance. Instantly her eyes met where the sound had been coming from and to be honest, she wasn't surprised.

George, Fred, Lee, Max, Harry and Ron were waltzing around the room singing some sort of Quidditch chant loudly.

Fred and George as well as Max had their house ties around their heads with their white blouses open dancing around the sofas with each other. Lee was in arm and arm with Ron and Harry who were both clutching onto fire whiskey bottles and singing along with the others.

'GO GO GRYFFINDOR!' Fred sung.

'GO GO GRYFFINDOR!' Harry cheered.

'GOLD AND RED! FUCKING GRYFFINDOR'S LIONESS!' Ron shouted.

'WHAT THEY DO IS SCORE IN THE SUN, SNITCHES BEING CAUGHT BY THE CHOSEN ONE!' George sung as he ruffled Harry's hair. 

'Can I just say, I've not seen her as happy as when she's with you.' Max said clapping Fred on the back.

'Thanks mate, she is my bloody world.' Fred said with a smile.

Florence stood gazing at the boy's as she crossed her arms. Knowing three of her best players were getting drunk the night before a game was not going to go smoothly with Florence Lupin. She walked closer to the drunken boys who seemed to be way to smashed to even notice her presence.

She stood opposite them and then she cleared her throat, bringing the attention of Harry Potter who stopped dancing as the others continued. Florence saw the flushed colour of his cheeks disappear. He pulled up his glasses up his nose as he drunkenly stood, stuck in his place staring right at Florence. Then Flo looked him up and down. Harry then hit Ron in the face drunkenly trying to grab his attention. Then Ron caught sight of the girl who was glaring at them. Ron tried to make out words to get the twins and Lee and Max to turn round but nonsense just slurred out his mouth.

'May I ask what you guys think you're doing?' Florence asked sternly, bringing the attention of the rest of the boys. Trying to hide how she felt at Fred's appearance and how good he looked right now.

'FLORENCE LUPIN, MY FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!' Lee shouted with a wide smile going up to hug her as she returned the hug.

'Hello Jordan, go on off to bed you idiot, love you lots.' Florence smiled at him.