The Black's House

Sorry it's been a while and thanks for being patient. I love you all so much!

The summer past and it was filled with days in the sun by the rivers and many pranks as well as Florence and Lee charming Fred and George's hair the colours of the rainbow.

It was the day that they were all leaving Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley as well as Charlie and Bill to go to the House of Black at 12 Grimmauld Place. 

Harry had to go back for a few days to Privet Drive to get a few things before they all went back to school.

Flo got changed for the day and they all were ready to leave.

- outfit -

They entered the Burrow's fireplace throwing down the Floo powder and calling out their destination

Florence and the others had arrived in the fireplace at 12th Grimmauld Place.

They all were greeted by Sirius and Remus happily with hugs and happy greetings and they were now all sitting down eating lunch together happily.

Tonks wasn't there yet, and she was going to arrive soon.

'Lunch is lovely, thank you guys so much.' Hermione said as she sipped her pumpkin juice.

'It was all Remus and Tonks.' Sirius said with a smile.

'Yeh Sirius is useless in the kitchen. He can't cook to save his life. I remember when him and Lily tried to cook for us one evening and he set the bloody place on fire.' Remus said with a grin.

'It was pretty funny though.' Sirius said with a smile.

Tonks then walked in.

'Oh, good you're here, I want you to meet my daughter Florence.' Remus said getting up as did Flo.

'She's beautiful Remus, I've heard so much about you.' Tonks said smiling at Florence.

'It's great to meet you.' Flo said happily.

'What do you say I make you all a cup of coffee.' Tonks said with a smile.

'I'll come help you.' Flo said.

Florence and Tonks talked for a while as they made cups of coffee for everyone else.

'So, I heard you have a boyfriend.' Tonks said with a smile.

'Yeh he's over there.' Flo pointed to Fred who was talking happily with Remus, Sirius and Harry.

'He's handsome.' Tonks said with a wink as she charmed the milk to pour into the cups.

'He is isn't he.' Flo said as her and Fred's eyes met.

They talked for a while happily and then they bothed walked up to table and handed out the cups of coffee and Flo sat down next to Lee and Hermione.