The Triwizard Tournament

It was the day Flo was going back to Hogwarts. She woke up and she was alone as Ginny and Hermione were nowhere to be seen. Her lower waist was still throbbing from the pain of being burnt but it didn't hurt as much. She got up and she felt the pain slowly pound around her body.

She put on a tank top and some pyjama bottoms as she hadn't been able to change last night out of the clothes she had been wearing that day. She tried to fight off the pain in her hip as she put the clothes on over her wrapped bandage.

- tank top and pyjama bottoms -

She walked out the room and down to breakfast where everyone was sitting down and chatting

'Flo dear, how are you feeling?' Molly said rushing up to her.

'Oh, much better Mrs Weasley.' Flo said sitting down next to Bill and Percy who had now come back from being away with Charlie in Romania.

'Florence, I heard about yesterday. I'm so sorry.' Percy said kindly.

'I'm fine Percy, how was Charlie?' Flo asked.

'Very good, I had a lot of fun with the dragons.' Percy said.

'Are you feeling better Flo?' Bill asked.

'Yes, a lot better.' Flo said as the three of them talked together happily as they ate breakfast.

Over on the other side of the table.

'Why does she look so hot, it's the bloody morning?' Fred muttered to George as he looked at Flo with a hungry look but Lee heard every word.

'So charming Fredrick.' Lee said grinning at the boy.

'Why don't you just tell her how you feel mate.' George said.

'Why would she like me mate, over the hundreds of guys who would go for her.' Fred said.

'Fredrick, do you not see the way she looked at you with your top off. And all you did was snog last term.' Lee said with a smirk.