The Fireworks

A week went by and rules were much stricter, it was hell. With Dumbledore vanishing into a literal flame after the creation of the army it had gotten so much worse at Hogwarts.

Florence had barely seen any of her guy friends. They weren't allowed to fraternise let alone talk anymore because of Umbridge.

Dorms were monitored, you couldn't be with anyone past 9:00 in the evening and you had to be in your own room for the rest of the darkness.

Quidditch practise had been cancelled for all teams so Florence couldn't practise which infuriated her.

Room checks had been done by Umbridge. Florence walked out the common room with Ginny and Hermione to get to one of her lessons, she saw a pile of confiscated things, fire whiskey, cigarettes, vapes, an extremely large dildo which made her giggle. She would have laughed more if she hadn't of missed Fred so much. This had to stop.

She was sitting in the Great Hall, about to take her NEWTS, her exam week had been so stressful, but revising had taken her mind of the stress of everything. Her exams had gone well so far and this was her final one, Transfiguration.

On the other side of the room was the OWLS. The exams started and she gazed around, Hermione obviously flying through as Ron scratched his head.

She couldn't see Fred or George which worried her, they needed to do this exam, their parents would be annoyed with them for missing it.

Then a loud crashing sound came from outside the Hall, most people turned round to inspect what was going on.

Umbridge noticed so she strutted down the middle pathway to check it out.

She instantly opened the doors and a tiny array of light whizzed through the air. Then a flourishing sound, a few tiny fireworks exploded in the air.

Then suddenly, two voices, two cheering voices echoed through the room. Everyone turned round to see two red heads on brooms soar into the Great Hall. Suddenly throwing things up to the ceiling.

Then there was explosion of fireworks, an ethereal picture of fragments of colours. Different shapes and sizes of fireworks, red, yellow, purple, green al exploding in the room. So many filled the room as rainbows of pigments filled the space.

Everyone's papers on the desk flying into the air in chaos, cheers of excitement now silencing the dreary pain of the exam.

Everyone standing up to watch the display now. Harry grinning at Umbridge, Luna danced around, Ginny cheering for her brothers, Lee standing on his table complaining about how he wasn't invited and Draco running around like a chicken trying to avoid being hit in the face with a firework.

Umbridge's tyranny being muzzled. Umbridge perking up trying to stop the fireworks flying in her face, but it was hopeless.

Florence saw Fred, his hair breezing in the fast pace of the broom, a devious smile on his face as he soared through the air with his brother. Cheers, clapping, chatter all at once.

Fred then soared down to her, he reached out his hand with radiant beam.

'It's me and you forever Flower.' Fred said softly.

His heart pounding with the joy of his love for this girl. This girl's beauty had blanketed his ambiance with desire. Their love was eternal and pure. The world is such better place with hand in his. The spark of fire, the sparkle of a star, the burning of a flame all kindled with the beauty of their connection. She would be nothing without him and he would be nothing without her.

'Forever dickhead,' she smiled, tears threatening to fight their way through. She took his hand and he hoisted her up.

She perched herself at the front of the broom as he wrapped one of his strong arms around the side of her waist for protection. That protection she felt was something surreal and beyond reality itself.