The Dodgeball Game

Both teams raring to go, a board courtesy of the Room of Requirements was bewitched with all the players names and their names would go off the board once they got out. 

Everyone wanting nothing more to win. Florence faced the opposition racing her eyes across the team, analysing them all. 

Cormac was a dick, an idiot but she knew he would be strong. Cassius, one of her best friends was a little bit too aggressive for his own good. Lexi was probably going to be one of the best players, her Hufflepuff self was more than just competitive, she was a dark horse. Ron, little Ron was slightly clumsy, but he had a strong arm, definitely due to the consistent struggles of fighting off his older twin brothers in hard core wrestles which he would always lose. Malfoy was a little tiny compared to the most of the over 6ft boys around him, but he was very much not going to lose though, he was going to play a not very clean game if he had to. Luna Lovegood, who she thought wouldn't be up to play due to the violent tendencies in the game, but nonetheless she thought Luna would have fun and be good no matter what. Max, who would be annoyingly good at it, had a very intense feeling of him beating Fred as it seemed to be very much on his mind in that moment.

She knew her team was strong, Graham also one of her best friends who she knew would be very strong and him and Cassius seemed to be very competitive together so he would put up a good fight. Blaise would be weirdly good at it, he would always win their monopoly games, he was tactical as well as powerful. Ginny would be one of the best, growing up with brothers she was insane at most sports and very strong. And a few others on their team who were varied but she had confidence within every part of her body, she was going to beat Maximus and wipe the smug look off his face. She wanted nothing more.

'On your marks, get set, play.' A bystander said and the game started.

Florence raced for the ball along with Ginny, Fred and Blaise ready to play in attack. Ginny got the ball and so did Blaise and Florence, Maximus, Cassius and Ron got the ball for their team.

People cheering, shouting and yelling at one another, one team to another saying threats spiritedly.

Florence looked over at Lee lined up opposite Florence, Lee raised his hand and lifted two fingers and pointed them at her and then at him in a 'I am watching you' kind of way. Florence giggled at the boy as she punched her own fist in a 'I'm going to kill you' kind of way playfully.

'Oh, it's on Lupin,' Lee shouted with a grin to her.

'Get ready Jordan.' Florence shouted back to him.

Ginny Weasley got the ball and hurled it fast at Ron and the ball was blocked by Maximus's throw to their side. Fred smacked the ball with his right arm swinging right at Maximus who dodged it. Cassius hurled the ball at Graham who smirked as he threw the rubber ball right back through the air.

Florence threw the ball at one of the irritating and gloating Ravenclaw boys right in the chest which knocked him on the floor.

'Chase on team Max is out.' Someone called out.

Florence waved him goodbye with a smug smile as he watched him grumpily walk off the court. Fred grinned to himself as he watched the girl moving around competitively.

Lee who may have been on the other team was just laughing as Florence flipped off people with her middle finger and threw the ball aggressively.

Lee skipped around the court on the other side laughing his head off and not taking it seriously as Florence laughed with the boy as she threw multiple balls at him somehow, he lasted a while before Florence bolted a ball at his leg and he was out.

Ginny seemed to be absolutely insane at dodgeball, hurling the ball at 3 Ravenclaw boy's consecutively. But not at Luna who she just smiled and cheered Ginny on even though she was on the other team and just picking up balls and passing them to her teammates.