The Guitar

THANKS TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH YOUR SUPPORT AND FUNNY COMMENTS!!! I HAVE HIT 7K!!!!

this is more of a slightly saucy filler chapter ;)

leave any suggestions or things you want to see moving forward ---->

Flo woke up in the morning by Hermione shaking her lightly to get her up for breakfast as Mrs Weasley had just called up to the girl's room. Flo's head felt slightly heavy and it pounded slightly, she wasn't too hung over luckily.The birds were humming softly out the window and the song hung in the sky.

'Get up Florence, Molly has breakfast ready.' Hermione said.

Flo got up and changed into a skirt and a tank top which was something to suit the hot weather circulating the air outside. The three of them chatted happily as they walked down the stairs to the overlapping conversations of the boys at the table enjoying cooked sausages and crispy bacon.

- outfit -

Bill had left for work and so had Arthur

Bill had left for work and so had Arthur. Fred looked up at Flo. He eyed her gazing in amazement at her hips and ass in the tiny little mini skirt. He gulped hard.

'Fucking hell.' Fred muttered under his breath as Flo sat down next to Lee. Lee looked way worse than Flo, he looked paler and his expression was tired and he was drinking some sort of tea that helped with hangovers that Bill had given him. Flo and Lee were in a conversation happily talking back and forth.

'You know Flo I saw the marks on Fred's neck last night. 'Lee said with a grin.

'Lee Jordan don't start. Don't forget when you came back from Bem's dorm that one-night last term.' Flo whispered to Lee with a smirk.

'Not a word of that to anyone Flo.' Lee said smiling at her. His face had gone beet red with a flushed scarlet. Flo was the only person who knew about this and she planned on keeping it that way.

'Anyways Lupin, Fredrick over there hasn't stopped looking at your arse since you came in.' Lee whispered back with a playful smile. Flo smacked his shoulder in order to try and make the boy stop talking but then they both bursted into hysterical laughter. Everyone looked at the two of them with curious expressions.

'What you guys laughing about?' Fred said with a smile.

'Nothing Weasley. Absolutely nothing.' Lee said. Lee then looked at Flo and they both bursting into laughter again. Lee felt like family to Flo. She hadn't known him for long, but she felt such an overwhelming sense of protection and comfort when she was around him. He kind of reminded her of a caring older brother that she had never had.

They all finished breakfast, and all sat by the river with conversations overlapping one another and everyone's faces were morphed with content expressions.