The Summer Masquerade Ball

It was the morning of the Summer ball and Flo felt a bit better from yesterday's events.

She put on a jumper over her pyjamas for the day along with some light makeup and went to the common room.

She entered and saw Fred sitting in one of the arm chairs.

Fred looked at Flo for a second and then looked away.

'Hey Flo, how was your sleep?' George asked.

'Fine thanks.' Flo replied.

'Well George wouldn't stop snoring all night, so I barely got any sleep.' Lee said grumpily.

'Flo we decided to go to the lake today for a swim before the ball.' George continued ignoring Lee.

'That sounds nice, I'll go let Ginny and Hermione know. Flo said as she went back upstairs.

'Fredrick Gideon Weasley. She is good at duelling, quidditch and she's bloody hilarious would you get over yourself and speak to her.' Lee spat.

'What's the point she likes Cedric.' Fred said looking at the floor.

'Fred, she looked broken when she saw you with Angelina. Please speak to her.' George said.

'I'll speak to her at the ball.' Fred said.

'You better.' Lee spat.

Florence went to her dorm and told Hermione and Ginny about how most people were heading to the lake for a swim.

'That sounds like a good idea.' Hermione exclaimed.

They went to and ate some breakfast and then hurried back to their dorm.

Flo looked through her draw for a bikini. She put it on and threw on a cover up and the Hermione, Ginny and her left laughing with each other as they made their way down to the lake.

- bikini + coverup -

They got to the lake

There was lots of people there such as: Cedric, the Twins, Lee, Lexi, Thomas, Dean, Seamus, Harry, Ron, the Patil twins and a few others.