The Skirt

CONTEXT WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT, DO NOT READ IF U DO NOT WANT TO! TRUST ME WHEN I SAY IT GETS HEATED.

Florence walked into the common room and up to the dormitories. She opened the door slowly and she peered inside, and she saw Lee and George sleeping and they seemed to have made their own make shift bed on the floor with a double mattress. She gazed at the boys and her heart went fuzzy with glee.

The brown-haired girl open the door wider quietly trying not to wake the two boys. She turned and saw Fred who was peering out the window with a sleepy expression. Fred's head turned to look at Flo and she had now joined him on the floor.

'Well, you look high as shit.' Fred whispered with grin.

'Shut up handsome.' Florence giggled, resting her head on the boy's shoulder and kept looking out the window. They staired into the emptiness of the sky for a while.

'I think it's time for bed.' Fred muttered now getting up slowly and Florence followed.

Florence hopped into bed and Fred jumped in with her as he enveloped them with the duvet. She started tracing her fingers on his cheeks as she counted the freckles scattered around his face. He wrapped his large arms around her waist as she curled up into his chest. After a while they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was the morning and George and Lee were peering at the two in each other's arms.

'Fred doesn't actually look like a dick when he's asleep...don't tell him I said that.' Lee whispered to George.

'I won't, their lucky they have each other.' George whispered back.

Fred yawned and he fluttered his eyelids open and saw the boys staring at him and Florence. He looked at their faces with confusion.

'What?' He asked quietly.

'Nothing.' Lee said with a smile.

Fred turned to look at Florence and his lips turned upwards into a cute smile as she breathed softly in her sleep cuddled up close to him.

'God, I wish I looked like that when I'm asleep.' Lee whispered.

'She's beautiful.' Fred murmured as he ran his finger softly across her cheek careful to not wake her from her slumber.

'Freddie, I can tell what you're thinking.' George said knowingly.

'I know Georgie...' Fred replied.

'Care to fill me in?' Lee whispered.

'I've fallen for her.' Fred whispered.

'Fred Weasley is in love?' Lee said with a grin.

'Shut up.' Fred murmured but with a very wide smile and the boy was now blushing a soft pink.

Florence squirmed slightly and then she opened her eyes to look at the boys with a tired expression.

'God what you three looking at?' Flo whispered as she yawned softly.

'Your ugly face.' George snickered.

'You can't speak your a lanky ginger carrot.' Flo said with a smile sitting up in bed and resting her head on Fred's shoulder.

The three boys left to get ready for breakfast and Florence got ready for the day. She let her hair hang down with her brown curls cascading down her back beautifully. She did some light makeup and walked out her door. She met up with Hermione and they both left the common room to go to breakfast.

They arrived at the Great Hall entrance and Florence saw him. Adrian Pucey. She hadn't seen him since Diagon Alley. That boy had put her through hell and she wasn't really shore if his apology was genuine.