The Whomping Willow

A few days passed by.

Gryffindor beat Ravenclaw in the most recent Quidditch game and to Oliver's delight they were on track of being able to win the house cup at the end of the year.

Flo talked to Cedric and he understood that they were just friends.

Fred and Flo as the days went on seemed to grow even more fond of one another.

Everything seemed to be going well. Flo got ready to go to Hagrid's and put on her outfit.

- outfit -

Then Flo, the Twins, Lee, Hermione, Ron and Harry all walked through the courtyard to Hagrid's hut in order to pay Hagrid a visit before Buck-beak's execution

'It's completely barbaric!' Hermione exclaimed as they walked over the bridge in order to get to Hagrid's.

'I can't believe it's come to this.' Flo said sadly.

'If Draco had just listened to Hagrid's warning then Buck-beak wouldn't have to die.' Harry spat.

They arrived at the top of the hill which looked down on the hut.

There standing and laughing was Draco Malfoy, Pucey and Goyle.

'It just got worse.' Ron said.

'Ah come to see the show!' Draco said as they came into view.

'You, you foul loathsome evil little cockroach.' Hermione spat as she ran to Draco and put her wand to his neck. Draco looked at her fearfully trembling.

'Hermione no. He's not worth it.' Ron said trying to calm her down.

Hermione lowered her wand and then Draco laughed at her. But Hermione couldn't stand it anymore.

She turned back round to him and punched him straight in the face with a strong force.

'Malfoy you ok. Let's go.' Goyle said. Draco and Goyle ran away from Hermione and Draco was clutching his face in pain from Hermione's punch.

'That felt good.' Hermione said watching Draco run away from her.

'Not good brilliant.' Ron said looking at Hermione in amazement.

But then Pucey walked up to Flo standing over her with an evil smirk.

'Hey there gorgeous.' Pucey spat.

'Get away from her Pucey. What did I say about even looking at her?' Fred said with anger painted on his face.

'It's fine Freddie just leave him.' Flo said in order to try and calm him down.

'Oh Lupin. Don't be a silly little girl. I always get what I want, and I want you in my dorm tonight with no clothes on.' Pucey said smirking at the girl.