The Kiss

The days flew by and nothing was heard of Sirius black since the incident with the fat lady in the painting.

The Gryffindor house was searched and then everyone was allowed to move back into their dorms.

It was a sunny afternoon and Flo was sitting in her dorm alone listening to her record player.

The sun lit up the room with an intense yellow glow. It shone brightly creating the sense of happiness inside the room.

Flo was singing to herself.

'Three little birds sat on my window and they told me I don't need to worry.' She sang. 'Summer came like cinnamon so sweet...'

'Bloody hell you can sing as well, is there anything you can't do?' Lee said barging into her dorm.

'Lee what the hell, where you listening to me sing?' Flo said slightly embarrassed.

'Yes, you're amazing and you should definitely perform at the Ball. Every year they let students perform on the stage in front of the whole school!' Lee exclaimed.

'I'm not sure about that Lee, I don't think I'm good enough to sing in front of the whole school.' Flo said.

'Oh, shut up, your amazing, trust me.' Lee said smiling.

'Thanks Lee, I'll think about it.' She spoke.

The day went by quickly and she went back to her dorm and changed out of her robes.

She waved goodbye to Mooney her kitten and left to go to the library as she and Cedric had planned on completing their potions homework on Draught of Living Death.

- your outfit -

She arrived at the library

She arrived at the library. They sat down and started on their homework. They studied hard chatting away happily.

'Hey Flo, I wanted to talk to you about something.' Cedric said.

'Oh, what is it Ced?' Flo asked.

But she was cut off. Cedric had leaned in and kissed her.

She was shocked and she pulled away quickly.

She didn't like him in that way. She just thought of him as one of her good friends. But someone had just watched the whole thing.

Fred stood there looking at the two of them. He looked hurt.

'Sorry...I was just bringing you dinner Flo...as dinner has ended, and you wouldn't have eaten anything.' Fred said stumbling on his words as he placed the tray of food on the table they had been studying at.

'Oh, thanks Fred.' Flo said looking at him regretfully, but he had already left.

'What's wrong Flo?' Cedric asked.