◤twitterpated◢

twit·er·pey·teid /ˈtwidərˌpādəd/
adjective
excited or overcome with romantic feelings; smitten

☠︎~~~☠︎

129
Come, see real
flowers
in this painful world

Notes by Elara: Okay, wow, damn. That kind of hurts. It seems too real. But, then again, you'd be the flower in this situation. I don't know if you know this, but you somehow make everything better.

☠︎~~~☠︎

The first day of February arrived, accompanied by an Apparition lesson. Surprisingly, Elara didn't mind Apparition as much as she thought she would. In fact, she found it quite entertaining to try her hand at.

"I don't think it's that hard, to be honest," Elara admitted the next morning at breakfast, sitting at the Gryffindor table this time and still wearing half her pajamas. The only thing she had changed out of was her t-shirt and shoes; her sweatpants would remain for the rest of the day. "Destination, determination, deliberation. It's all about the mindset, sibling, so stop sulking."

"I'm not sulking," snapped Harry, rolling his eyes as he continued to poke at his eggs. He had been looking at the Slytherin table all morning, in fact, his eyes wouldn't leave it, so it was easy for Elara not to lock eyes with him and figure out why. "And if I were, it wouldn't be about not being able to apparate. No one did yesterday, anyway."

"Susan Bones almost did it," reminded Hermione, who seemed to be anxiously waiting for the morning post to arrive, as her eyes kept glimpsing upward. "But, then she got awfully splinched..."

"I'm telling you, I felt a tingling in my feet," Ron insisted, smiling hopefully. He seemed slightly grateful that Lavender had slept in that morning and was enjoying the feeling of not having someone's arms strangling you twenty-four seven. Elara was about to make a snappy retort, but as she opened her mouth to do so, Ron's line of sight changed from his food to over Elara's shoulder, to which she turned.

What was with everyone looking at the Slytherin table this morning?

She saw when she turned her head was merely Adelaide and Daphne walking into the hall and sitting down at the table, seeming to be engaged in a very heated and intense conversation, as their heads were bent toward each other and not minding anyone else. Hm.

"What would you be sulking about if it's not apparition?" Elara turned on Harry instead, disregarding the fact that Adelaide and Daphne had disrupted Ron's infamous gaze of focusing on food.

"I'm not sulking!" Harry reiterated, only taking his eyes off the Slytherin table to glance at Elara once. "And if I was, it's none of your business, anyway."

Elara smirked; Ron noticed and nudged Harry with his elbow lightly, chuckling, "You're digging your own grave, mate." Harry scowled and kept his gaze on the Slytherin table, eating his eggs absently.

Ron went back to chowing down on his food, and Hermione kept looking up at the ceiling, so Elara naturally pulled out her book that she needed to craft Hermione's Valentine's day present. She had one of the spells down. She just needed to find the other one... or a mix of two...

The couple hadn't exactly talked about what they would be doing on Valentine's day. Although Hermione hadn't talked about the holiday much, Elara still would not miss the chance to get her a gift. The prefects, along with the head boy and girl, had collectively decided that having the Hogsmeade visit be on the day of would be much better. Classes would get out by Lunch, and students would have to be back before dinner, like always.